napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help sarms

RD2389

Hello. I am 23 years old, I competed a couple times natural , thn started experimenting with Sarms for about a year straight, Rad, LGD, S4 & my dick has stopped working... I got blood work done & my test is completely in the toilet. When I found this out I took HCG & Clomid for 5 weeks at 3000 IU/week HCG & 50mg clomid/day & my dick still doesn’t work.. I went to the dr they prescribed me cialus but I don’t want to have to take it every time I want it to work.. my dr said nothing they can really do. Please please help me with the knowledge you know what can I do to fix this issue & have my dick & libido working again this is very frustrating, I know your not a dr & your not telling me what to do I am asking for your advice with all your knowledge what would you do if you were in my shoes., just so frustrated with this & drs are not helping me any 🙁 Thank you very much & I hope to hear from you

i have no clue what your bloodwork says and where you got your sarms from.. you gave me nothing to work with... where did you buy your sarms? what is your current test level? where are your bloodwork results?

Top Bottom