napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help me from india

nitihins

Dear Dylan,

Greetings of the day...!

im, from India (27 years old male). I did my first steroid cycle in 2012 (deca & testosterone) for 4 months without using AI. In 2013 I did second steroid cycle (Boldinol , testosterone & winstol ) for 4 months and I got 3rd prize university bodybuilding contest and runner up in a local competition held in Kerala(a state of India). I started feeling pain and hardness under my nipple. I used nolvadex on cycle but due to some misguidance I made it worst and it became little bigger. Then I stopped doing steroid. I have lost all my gains and took one year to recover from the cycle. Its been 4 years since I did my last steroid cycle. I was feeling very bad because of gyno. Finally 3 months back i did gynecomastia surgery. I want to compete end of this year but I'm very scared to do steroid cycle. I don't want to do bullshit anymore. I recently subscribed and started watching your youtube videos. It is so helpful and hats off to you. I want to do a proper steroid cycle for contest... Please suggest me a good bulking and cutting cycle for about 8 months with PCT. My contest will be in December 2018. I'm 175 cm tall and 176 lb weight. I have attached my current and previous pictures .. Please help me..

there is not a picture attached but i need to know your body fat and have you had any bloodwork to show you have recovered from all the mistakes you have made?

Don't see any pictures at all bro. We need to know a bit me about you before giving you a cycle plan

I think you need to learn how to a proper cycle before you jumped into competition mode. You're getting ahead of yourself here. First cycle is Test only with an AI for 12 weeks. There is no such thing as a bulking and cutting cycle. These are done at different times and it's dependent upon your diet.

16% pis too high to be using steroids man.. you should start with sarms, learn how to use those first, get your body fat down to a better range, THEN start an anabolic cycle..

16% pis too high to be using steroids man.. you should start with sarms, learn how to use those first, get your body fat down to a better range, THEN start an anabolic cycle..

This is really good advice. Not only will running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage put a lot of strain on your heart and organs...it's also counter productive.

The higher your body fat percentage, the ore testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. Running a steroid cycle at a high body fat is asking for estrogen side effects like gyno.

Thank you so much for the advices
... I have started reducing body fat percentage. please suggest me which sarm should I start with..?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom