napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help in Last Informations for First Ostarine Cycle

ShadowUnderdog

Hello , i First apologize for my bad english , im german xd.

So After a Lot of Research about sarms i Decided to take a Ostarine Cycle it would be my First Cycle eher with a Substance.

I choosed it because it seems to be pretty effektive and the supression is very minimal ( this is Important to me)

My questions:

Where to buy Ostarine Safely ( Maybe brawn?? No prohormone scam..

What Dosis to take dir the Maximum Effekt stnlowest Risk for supression and how Long?

What to take care of Ehen in Cycle? Eat a Lot more? What to eat and should i Train Different to get Maximum of gains? (Im on bulk now and want to User Ostarine for muscle gain)

What to Expect on mass for First Cycle?

I Heard- a Testo boostet Daa is enough for ptc, what would You reccomend and how to take them?

Thats all, Hope someone can help me out.

Have a nice day ;)

Here is how you run it:

Weeks 1-12
Mk-2866 25mg per day

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You can definitely make good gains, however, if your goal is to build muscle, I would add LGD-4033 here...

Both Sarmsx and Biotech have great quality sarms...

Regarding your diet, it depends on a few things... Obviously if you want to bulk you’ll have to eat at a caloric surplus... but you need to eat the right food. You can start by finding out your TDEE (https://tdeecalculator.net)... that will give you your maintenance calories... you want to eat at a 300-500kcal caloric surplus

Welcome to the board OP. I’m on the elliptical now and having a hard time reading the thread so I’ll comment when I wrap up.

SARMSX is a legit source and if you hold out a little longer you’ll see them restocked with all the goods you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello , i First apologize for my bad english , im german xd.

So After a Lot of Research about sarms i Decided to take a Ostarine Cycle it would be my First Cycle eher with a Substance.

I choosed it because it seems to be pretty effektive and the supression is very minimal ( this is Important to me)

My questions:

Where to buy Ostarine Safely ( Maybe brawn?? No prohormone scam..

What Dosis to take dir the Maximum Effekt stnlowest Risk for supression and how Long?

What to take care of Ehen in Cycle? Eat a Lot more? What to eat and should i Train Different to get Maximum of gains? (Im on bulk now and want to User Ostarine for muscle gain)

What to Expect on mass for First Cycle?

I Heard- a Testo boostet Daa is enough for ptc, what would You reccomend and how to take them?

Thats all, Hope someone can help me out.

Have a nice day ;)

Biotech has everything you need for high quality legit sarms bro. Email them at [email protected] for order info

For your first cycle, Ostarine is a great choice. Here is the layout

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom