napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help Interpret my Bloowork Results

Boston-George

So here are my blood work results 3 weeks after finishing my PCT.

Throughout my pct I was taking clomid and nolvadex, though was only taking my AI twice per week , at 12.5 mg, due to the fact that I felt like it would lower my Estrogen too much if I took it every other day.

Attachments

• BR results 2 (1).pdf
    6 KB · Views: 20
Everything looks to be in range which is really good.

everything seems fine to me... your estrogen is in range, just a bit higher but still in range... everything else looks just fine

Do you have precycle bloods? That way you have something to compare to. Otherwise everything is in range. Ur estro is on the high side but shouldnt be a problem

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No I only have my mid cycle ones.

At the time my Test was approximately 1300 and my estrogen was approximately 15, due to the fact that taking 12.5 AI EOD proved to be too much for me.

Here is my mid cylce:View attachment 5758
Those are pointless except to make sure ur source is legit and to make sure that there arent any health issues you need to be aware of. If you had precycle bloods you could compare your precycle levels vs ur post pct levels and if theres any large discrepancies. For example if your precycle test was 800 and now its at 560. Maybe ur estrogen has always been naturally higher. Im not saying theres anything that you should be worried about just pointing out why regular scheduled bloodwork is important if youre gonna cycle.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom