napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help

2000sobig

Hi Dylan,

What would your advice be to an athlete who has been training for 8 years (bench press 310 pounds, deadlifts 530 and squats 530 pounds), 23 years old, 5ft8, 183 pounds, 15% body fat. They are fully aware of the dangers you have mentioned in your video for young users, but they are under pressure to get bigger for their contact sport, and they may not succeed in their sport unless they get considerably bigger and powerful while they are young. They are thinking of undergoing a 8-10 week cycle of sustanon obtained from a pharmaceutical lab on prescription. It will be taken weekly at the small to moderate doses advised and injected by a former ifbb pro and competitor at mr.olympia (I have forgotten the exact dose). What are your thoughts? And as they are approaching their mid twenties is it that dangerous for them? (asking for a friend of course)

You’re border line right at the age that should hold off and the age where most find it acceptable to start dabbling.
If you truly know the risks then that’s your call. Only you know what you need to do for a potential career. Has this ifbb set you up with all of your ancillaries and pct as well?

I would say obviously you know how to eat and train right, and have made good gains so what's the issue? Why fuck it up and start cycling too early? Continue the path you are on. It's a marathon and not a sprint. If you are looking for enhancement sarms are a great option, but I do not condone or advise steroid use at your age

AAS is some serious shit; something that separates the MEN from the boys. A person has to be physically AND mentally ready to use AAS, as well as financially.

PR's don't mean a damn thing in relation to when some1 is ready to use AAS.

Last night was the NFL draft. How many guys fell to the mid-rounds (and cost themselves a lot of money) because they couldn't understand that their frat boy behavior was turning off teams who are looking for maturity.

So let's dispense with the "asking for a friend" bullshit and man up.

Training for 8 years? Tell me what you accomplished @ 15-16 years old.

I have a hard time believing an IFBB/Olympia caliber pro would recommend 8 weeks of sust.

"Forgotten" the dose? 1mg? 1,000mg's? Isn't that kinda important?

No AI? No PCT?

Why does anyone have to have some1 else inject them? If a guy can't pin himself then AAS is off the table.

What sport? Is it drug tested? If so, does this "pro" know anything about half lives & detection times?

EVERYBODY on this board needs to cut the "Dylan; I know you said this but I'm going to ask anyway expecting a different answer" bullshit.

Any1 mad reading this? Did I piss someone off?

Guys that know me know what I always say; If I save you your health then you can hate me forever..........................

Damn EZ. That was the best post I’ve seen from you, or anyone actually, in a long as time.

AAS is some serious shit; something that separates the MEN from the boys. A person has to be physically AND mentally ready to use AAS, as well as financially.

Last night was the NFL draft. How many guys fell to the mid-rounds (and cost themselves a lot of money) because they couldn't understand that their frat boy behavior was turning off teams who are looking for maturity.

I have a hard time believing an IFBB/Olympia caliber pro would recommend 8 weeks of sust.

No AI? No PCT?

Why does anyone have to have some1 else inject them? If a guy can't pin himself then AAS is off the table.

What sport? Is it drug tested? If so, does this "pro" know anything about half lives & detection times?

EVERYBODY on this board needs to cut the "Dylan; I know you said this but I'm going to ask anyway expecting a different answer" bullshit.

Guys that know me know what I always say; If I save you your health then you can hate me forever..........................
Great post EZ. Agreed 100%

No AI? No PCT?

i was going to type out something to respond but literally nothing i have to say could top this... well said brother!

If your looking to up your gym game then maybe try a good test booster like Post CT it will make a difference until your ready for gear

Top Bottom