Please Help

nopainnogain

Hi To All
I just started my first cycle
Test... E.. 500mg per week
n im running arimidex with my cycle
but something bad is happening
I feel tired, I have a dry mouth, and worst of all is that I'm losing hair
of first I thought it was the testosterone but ask other people and they told me that's not it, testosterone had to use it for a long time to lose hair
so it wasnt the testosterone it was something else
then I started reading an article about Arimidex and its bad effects
in the article it was listed all the symptoms
thinning hair;dry mouth,tiredness/weakness,
my mistake was to use Arimidex daily in doses 1 mg per day
my question is
how can I stop these side effects n are they reversible?
plz plz plz plz plz plz help
what should i do
how can use arimidex that does give me side effects?

Ya first of all test e need to be injected every 4 days. So i hope you were doing 250&250. Also adex is shit. Probly why u feel like shit

You should be on aromasin 12.5 mg e3d

PHURIOUS

Hi To All
I just started my first cycle
Test... E.. 500mg per week
n im running arimidex with my cycle
but something bad is happening
I feel tired, I have a dry mouth, and worst of all is that I'm losing hair
of first I thought it was the testosterone but ask other people and they told me that's not it, testosterone had to use it for a long time to lose hair
so it wasnt the testosterone it was something else
then I started reading an article about Arimidex and its bad effects
in the article it was listed all the symptoms
thinning hair;dry mouth,tiredness/weakness,
my mistake was to use Arimidex daily in doses 1 mg per day
my question is
how can I stop these side effects n are they reversible?
plz plz plz plz plz plz help
what should i do
how can use arimidex that does give me side effects?

I would recommend switching to Aromasin and run it at 12.5mg EOD

What is your stats, experience, and goals?

Bro- your arimadex dose is way too high. You should switch to aromasin- 12.5 mg e3days. Also- that test dose is too high for your first cycle. Should be in the 300 range per week instead. I'm guessing your estrogen levels are crashed and that's why you feel like shit

Bro- your arimadex dose is way too high. You should switch to aromasin- 12.5 mg e3days. Also- that test dose is too high for your first cycle. Should be in the 300 range per week instead. I'm guessing your estrogen levels are crashed and that's why you feel like shit

Nah. 500 isnt too high. Thats fine. But the adex is shit.

PHURIOUS

Ya first of all test e need to be injected every 4 days. So i hope you were doing 250&250. Also adex is shit. Probly why u feel like shit

You should be on aromasin 12.5 mg e3d

PHURIOUS

Estro is probably tanked and lol I wonder if he pinned twice or a single. Adex has a place... like if you just can't get aromasin, but a mil a day of that will have you feeling like straight poop de la poops.

300 will work w/ virgin receptors, but 500 isn't too high by any means taking things into consideration. Plenty of people go higher having everything else in check. I never go above 800 myself depending on what I'm doing.

Estro is probably tanked and lol I wonder if he pinned twice or a single. Adex has a place... like if you just can't get aromasin, but a mil a day of that will have you feeling like straight poop de la poops.

Well i think his adex dose was normal. But adex doesnt bring down estro it abates the symptoms of high estro where aromasin knocks it down as a suicide inhibitor. But he never stated his adex dose

PHURIOUS

Aromasin made me feel like crap when I first started using it also. It took several weeks before I got used to the sides.

Pharma Lady Rep

Well i think his adex dose was normal. But adex doesnt bring down estro it abates the symptoms of high estro where aromasin knocks it down as a suicide inhibitor. But he never stated his adex dose

PHURIOUS

he said 1ml ed instead of eod and I'm thinking he's rebounding from the 500mg of test. The whole thing is contradictory since the adex should block the aromatase enzyme.

he said 1ml ed instead of eod and I'm thinking he's rebounding from the 500mg of test. The whole thing is contradictory since the adex should block the aromatase enzyme.

No he said 1MG not ML

PHURIOUS

im injecting 500mg of teste e.. twice a week
no side effects so far nothing
yes from adex yes im feeling like shit
so the best way is armasin
12.5 is this everyday?

ok thanks so 12.5 everyday?
my stats
26 years old, three years in the gym,bf 18,
goal gain weight,400 calories everyday
500mg test e.. per week/10 to 12 weeks
pct 4 weeks on 1000 ius per week of hcg
than clumid/ nolva, aromasin,GW-501516), MK-2866) –

from the test no side effects so far
the problem is adex i want to reverse this side effects
so ur advice is aromasin 12.5 every three days?

Top Bottom