napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PLEASE ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS when you message me or post on the forum

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Please stop asking me , "what about so and so" or "can i " run this... please be specific... i dont have the time to try to read minds and do continuous back and forth... if you are that lazy that you cannot even type a few sentences then i cannot help... i spend insane amounts of hours everyday helping people but im not going to cater to people that are flat out lazy... if you want my help, thats what im here for but im not going to waste time on people that cannot put forth the smallest effort

You should have a note hat you just copy and paste when you get stuff like that. Save some time. Lol

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

You should have a note hat you just copy and paste when you get stuff like that. Save some time. Lol

Robolics Representative. PM for details.
i know bro, i am likely going to have to add that to the notes i currently have because its far too repetitive... i just dont understand what is so hard about asking a basic question... if you are that lazy to take 5 seconds to ask a basic question, how could you ever expect to do anything on cycle...

Please stop asking me , "what about so and so" or "can i " run this... please be specific... i dont have the time to try to read minds and do continuous back and forth... if you are that lazy that you cannot even type a few sentences then i cannot help... i spend insane amounts of hours everyday helping people but im not going to cater to people that are flat out lazy... if you want my help, thats what im here for but im not going to waste time on people that cannot put forth the smallest effort

Hey Bro, I was going to start gymming with roids. What do you think about that?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

It drives me insane seeing the countless threads that are extremely vague with no real info to go on. It pretty much makes it impossible to give an answer to anything

It drives me insane seeing the countless threads that are extremely vague with no real info to go on. It pretty much makes it impossible to give an answer to anything
bro, its so fucking frustrating, i cannot even begin to explain it to you...

Top Bottom