napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Plateau

TappinDatA

I have been cutting for the past 8 weeks and it seems like I have hit a plateau. I think maybe I need to switch up my workout Because My body is getting use to it. So I’m wondering what everyone is doing as far as a workout when your trying to cut down?

brother, you cannot be serious with how vague you are.. we know NOTHING about you... how are you training? how much cardio? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what is your goal? etc... come on bro, you literally gave us NOTHING to work with...

Your diet is going to be the most important factor here. Are you eating in a deficit and what are your eating? Are you cutting for a competition?

Sorry never posted before. I’m 25, 6’2, 205lbs body fat % was 13% last week. Im pretty solid. I workout 6 days a week. I do 20 mins of cardio, lift, then do 30 mins of cardio. My diet is very strict. I am eating around 1300-1500 calories, with no carbs or dairy in my diet. All lean meets and greens mainly. Im taking all the normal stuff, creatine, protein, multi etc. i just started a sarms stack 2 weeks ago. I’m taking GW,S4,Ostraine, and I’m adding in Stenabolic at week 6. My goal is to get around 9% body fat. The only place I hold any fat is my stomach. I have very good definition everywhere else.

With all due respect I find it hard to believe you are counting calories correctly - I couldn't exist on that few calories and I weigh less than you and don't do much cardio either.

What type of meat and greens, how many grams of each per meal?

I know it’s hard to believe. The only meats I eat are chicken and 100% lean beef. As far as greens I eat broccoli, spinach and green beans. That’s all I eat and it never changes. Yesterday for the entire day I had 15g for carbs, 130g for protein, 8g of fiber, 1357 calories. What I eat and the amounts don’t really fluctuate, just the way that it works for me. That way I can cook in bulk.

The problem could be your are too low on calories already, a lot of people dump a ton of calories right off the bat, your body goes into protect mode, you'll lose quite a bit of weight fast but your body says wooooah WTF is going on, metabolism drops drastically to protect from losing anymore fat, your body needs it. you will start to burn a little more muscle, I'm not a dietician but you might need to jack up your calories for a little bit to get your metabolism back up, then slowly decrease again, some of the other guys here with more knowledge on that could probably help.

With your calories being that low, you probsbly crashed your metabolism and that's why you've stalled out. You need to reevaluate your diet. Please check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

1300-1500 calories at 205 is reallll low. Pretty sure Rick and Joe have it spot on. Likely crashed your metabolism with your calories that low, especially with that much cardio (nearly an hour per workout 6 times p/wk). Add to that if you have a physical job your maintenance calories would be way higher than 1500 meaning you're likely in a 1000+ cal deficit, at the very least. With all that cardio I would assume more than that number. Your body is basically fighting to hold onto everything it can in that kind of deficit. Rick has an awesome post on all of this, definitely recommend checking it out!

you are crushing your metabolism only eating that amount of calories.. you are 205 lbs and eating less than most females eat... im not a big eater and im always cutting but i still eat 2300-2500 per day and thats considered pretty low so imagine what you are doing to yourself at that rate... thats what its all coming down to... an actual lack of calories

Top Bottom