napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Plantar Wartz

humperty

Just curious if anyone on here has experienced plantar wartz on the ball of their foot? This is really hindering my leg day training!! And I do t even know how I got them.

Any experience on how long they last or tricks to get rid of them!?!?

Any input is appreciated

I did really nothing they can do. Supposed to go away with patience and possibly freeze it with nitrogen I was reading.

well... 3 options ... freeze it, put acid on it... or go to the doc and they will cut it out.... they seldom just go away on there own.... but you need to address it as soon as possible... imo

I had one in high school. The doc cut it out with a laser.

daughter had one. go to the doctor and they just freeze it off using dry ice, no need to cut anything.
not saying you should try this on your own, just let the doctor do it.

Very simple procedure and took only a few seconds and woala, it was gone. Virtually painless other than the dry ice feels like it's freezing you for a brief few seconds. But the plantars wart was gone instantaneously.
She had to keep it bandaged for a few days, but it did not cause her any pain. (she was high school aged).
This procedure sounds much better than having it cut out. Probably been 10 yrs ago and it has never returned.

I had them in my right foot on the front ball. Middle of my foot. The doctor actually injected shit into it. Three visits and they shrank drastically each visit which was like two weeks apart. Finally just disappeared. He also gave me some topical stuff that was like 50x strainer than the store stuff. That shit left me scarred because I used it on three warts on my knee. But the scars are gone now.

Top Bottom