napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning for upcoming Sarms cycle

JBaboon

Hello all,

I've been lurking around here and evo for a bit, trying to absorb as much info you guys give out as I can. I'm hoping I can get some positive feedback and advice based on your experiences. I haven't purchased anything yet, since whats the point in asking for recommendations if you already jumped the gun . I plan on starting early-mid Sep due to an upcoming trip and hopefully my house being finished renovated after a fire (this will help with the nutrition aspect).

Height: 6'
Weight: 200lbs
Body fat %: approx 13-14%
Years of training: Various methods since joining the military at 18. So around 11 yrs.. with some breaks in between..
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): N/A
PCT for each cycle: N/A
Goals: Put on some quality lean muscle (hopefully around 10lbs), and drop some fat.
Supplements (if any): Currently take a multi, krill oil, mag/zinc, vit-B/D3, DHEA, pre/post WO, curcumin, whey.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) I eat primarily whole foods right with an occasional junk snack here and there. I have been eating intuitively since my house fire and my family had to move into my parents house. too much hassle to have my own food/track all the time. On the fence if I want to continue eating primarily whole foods but tracking once I start in Sep or if I'm going to go back eating Keto. I have had success previously on Keto but stopped and ate IIFYM with a focus on whole foods. The idea of going back on Keto appeals to me due to the ease of fasting in the morning. I have always hated eating breakfast first thing in the morning when waking up. The Army probably had a contributing factor on this for the 9 yrs I was in. Currently do tree work and we take a break at 10am to eat lunch. So it will be 2hrs between starting work and first meal if I do this.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): No surgeries, but DDD in lower back.

I've been looking at Dylan's recommendations he gives out on the daily.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The other option I was looking at was swapping rad140 with mk-2866. Would you go one way or the other based upon my goals of trying to put on some lean mass and lose fat?

Some other info is I was put on a test gel a few years ago when I was still on active duty. I went to the VA and they sent me to see their endocrinologist and they said I was within "normal ranges" so they took me off. If normal is the bottom of the range for my age I guess I fit that bill. I'm going to go back in for a blood test in sep to see my current range.

That was a bit of info but I wanted to provide some background info to get a better informed recommendation. Thanks!

I almost forgot.. If I do fast for a few hours upon waking, is it best to take the a.m. dose with food vs on empty stomach?

it makes no difference with or without food and honestly, either way when it comes to mk2866 and rad140.. if you have the need for healing or have any nagging injuries and want better recovery, then go with mk2866

This is the exact cycle I will be running in a couple months. Would love to know how it goes for you (running MK over RAD as well). Heck of a first sarm stack too, I bet you will see some pretty amazing results. Good luck!

Let us know how it goes bro.

And another thing - this is exactly the type of first post we welcome, ie all relevant facts from someone who has clearly done their homework. Well done!

Top Bottom