napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

planning to take testosterone, anavar, and trenbolone enanthate

jisjosts

Sir,

I'm a 26 year old boy and doing gym past 4 years, now I'm planning to take testosterone, anavar, and trenbolone enanthate,,,after this cycle i will take clomid pct,,, is there any need for Liv 52 for this cycle and in 2019 me and ma wife planning for babies it will make any problem in my baby making process (reproduction), test and anavar are pills and tren only inje. Is there any serious problem might happen for future??

Thank you

Sir,

I'm a 26 year old boy and doing gym past 4 years, now I'm planning to take testosterone, anavar, and trenbolone enanthate,,,after this cycle i will take clomid pct,,, is there any need for Liv 52 for this cycle and in 2019 me and ma wife planning for babies it will make any problem in my baby making process (reproduction), test and anavar are pills and tren only inje. Is there any serious problem might happen for future??

Thank you

Tren is for advanced users ONLY. Test only is always the first cycle. What are the rest of your stats? Height, weight, bodyfat?

If you run that cycle with only Liv 52 - and no apparent PCT - you won't be making any babies for quite a while.

Top Bottom