napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning a Primo and Test Cylce

drachola

Hey Dylan,

I hope this post finds you well. I've been following your advise over my last two cycles to a tee and had some very good results. I just finished my cycle and am now into my PCT. I want to start planning my next cycle right now though. What I would like to do is run a test and primo cycle starting about April/May 2018.

I just came off 18 weeks of Cyp/EQ/Proviron cycle.
Cyp 400 ew
Eq 700 ew
Proviron 50 ed

My PCT is exactly as you prescribed and will be completed in about 30 days. I did not have any sides during the cycle and I ran blood-work 3 times (so far)...before, 1/3 of the way through and 2/3's way through.

Stats:
Age 53
Weight 224
BF 18% (dexa scan done last week) I know I need to peel some fat off but, I do look pretty good...lol

Could you please help me lay a a test-primo cycle for 16-18 weeks? I know you have to run the primo high and I'm prepared to do that. I am not worried about the costs. Please let me know if you need any more information. I would like to run the test @ 400 or under.

Thank you in advance for your reply AND that you Robolics!

SS

hey brother... just to make sure you understand, which im assuming you do , is that you need to get your body fat down before you run that cycle... you have plenty of time but just making sure you are aware

Definitely get that bodyfat down before anything. What does your diet look like?

1-14 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-14 gw501516 20 mg day
3-14 s4 50 mg day
9-16 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

pct 17-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

seriously..you just finished a long cycle and you are 18% BF.....sorry but that's just wrong

you are abusing steroids....and based on your own results...you can see that they aren't effective at high BF

you shouldn't even ever started any type of cycle until your foundation of diet and training lets you maintain a consistent 12-13% BF

Last edited:
I was @ 12% when I started my cycle. I spilled over a little and somehow gained BF. At least that's what the Dexa-Scan stated. I was surprised the Dexa-Scan came back @ 18% (17.6 actual). I did calipers @ the gym 2 weeks ago and I was @ 14%.

hey brother... just to make sure you understand, which im assuming you do , is that you need to get your body fat down before you run that cycle... you have plenty of time but just making sure you are aware

Dylan...I am totally aware I need to lower my BF. I thought my BF was between 12-14% until I got the Dexa-Scan.

Thank you, Dylan.

1) Would you have me run the aromasin from the start of the cycle? 2) What about HCG @ the end and before PCT? 3) Does a cycle with Primo require a longer PCT than say a Test-EQ cycle at about the same doses? 4) Should I lower my calorie intake during PCT?

Thanks again for all of the great advise. I'll do a better job on my diet.

1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-14 gw501516 20 mg day
3-14 s4 50 mg day

pct 17-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you, Dylan.

1) Would you have me run the aromasin from the start of the cycle? 2) What about HCG @ the end and before PCT? 3) Does a cycle with Primo require a longer PCT than say a Test-EQ cycle at about the same doses? 4) Should I lower my calorie intake during PCT?

Thanks again for all of the great advise. I'll keep a better eye on my diet going forward.

Thank you, Dylan.

Thanks again for all of the great advise. I'll keep a better eye on my diet going forward.
sorry i left the aromasin out on your cycle... YES, aromasin would be the ENTIRE cycle, 12.5 mg eod... you DO NOT need hcg with my new post ct product... i gave you a six week pct... another typo by me... let me fix this ENTIRELY and NO DO NOT EVER lower calorie intake on pct... at least eat at maintenance... the WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS lower calorie intake in pct...

1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 gw501516 20 mg day
3-14 s4 50 mg day

pct 17-22

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

sorry i left the aromasin out on your cycle... YES, aromasin would be the ENTIRE cycle, 12.5 mg eod... you DO NOT need hcg with my new post ct product... i gave you a six week pct... another typo by me... let me fix this ENTIRELY and NO DO NOT EVER lower calorie intake on pct... at least eat at maintenance... the WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS lower calorie intake in pct...

1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 gw501516 20 mg day
3-14 s4 50 mg day

pct 17-22

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks again Dylan. So the PCT is 6 weeks (17-22) like above?

Top Bottom