napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning bridge

RedMorkai

I just finished my 6th week of my blast and am ready to start thinking more about my bridge. I'm currently 10-12%bf and seem to be staying the same if not tightening up slightly during this blast.

Goal of bridge will be to tighten up as much as possible before next cycle. Would love to hit 8%. Will be cutting pretty slow, want to be able to keep the intensity strong in the gym when going into single digits.

Planned bridge:
trt dose test cyp 200mg/wk
s4 will be staying at the 50mg
gw
rad140
nords 3.2iu/day probably lower to 2iu/day during bridge
move into or add mk-677

I'm up for trying mk2866 or LGD as I haven't used either of those yet. I decided not use SR9009 this round.

I have full intention of trying deca out on my next blast. I'm intending on keeping the deca relatively low and not use caber but have it on hand; run bloods as usual to assess how comfortable I am with the prolactin results. With that said, and with the interest of running it during cruise anyways, I wanted to try a low dose of it during this bridge. Get the benefits of it during the bridge while getting a preliminary view of how it affects me. I was also thinking of running low dose primo along side it. Thinking maybe along these lines for dosing:

primo 200-250mg/wk
deca 100-150mg/wk

From my understanding this shouldn't impact my testosterone results assuming my supplier doesn't cut testosterone in. Any thoughts?

I just finished my 6th week of my blast and am ready to start thinking more about my bridge. I'm currently 10-12%bf and seem to be staying the same if not tightening up slightly during this blast.

Goal of bridge will be to tighten up as much as possible before next cycle. Would love to hit 8%. Will be cutting pretty slow, want to be able to keep the intensity strong in the gym when going into single digits.

Planned bridge:
gw
rad140
move into or add mk-677

I'm up for trying mk2866 or LGD as I haven't used either of those yet. I decided not use SR9009 this round.

I have full intention of trying deca out on my next blast. I'm intending on keeping the deca relatively low and not use caber but have it on hand; run bloods as usual to assess how comfortable I am with the prolactin results. With that said, and with the interest of running it during cruise anyways, I wanted to try a low dose of it during this bridge. Get the benefits of it during the bridge while getting a preliminary view of how it affects me. I was also thinking of running low dose primo along side it. Thinking maybe along these lines for dosing:

primo 200-250mg/wk
deca 100-150mg/wk

From my understanding this shouldn't impact my testosterone results assuming my supplier doesn't cut testosterone in. Any thoughts?

Your entire plan sounds good. I've never been into cutting, but rather maintaining. From my experience with Deca I imagine that as long as you watch what you eat it might very well work. Deca for me has always been a compound of love and hate. Love it to bulk and get strong AF, but if I carb load and consume too much salt I can literally watch definition fade. As one guy said recently about me 'you're leaning up well. You're a monster, but I'm used to you being a monster, monster'.

Add the deca if you want leave the primo out its not enoough too get much benifit but its putting total androgens high enough too make your cruise not much of a cruise .the main purpose of a bridge is too let your body reset. And let myostatin back off a little so you can go back too making gains that plateaued on your blast if your still running almost a gram of gear your ass ot gonna really do that bro

Your entire plan sounds good. I've never been into cutting, but rather maintaining. From my experience with Deca I imagine that as long as you watch what you eat it might very well work. Deca for me has always been a compound of love and hate. Love it to bulk and get strong AF, but if I carb load and consume too much salt I can literally watch definition fade. As one guy said recently about me 'you're leaning up well. You're a monster, but I'm used to you being a monster, monster'.

Deca has always been the compound I looked forward to trying, even from teenage years I knew if I were to make a decision to do AAS down the line, deca was going to be the one.

Add the deca if you want leave the primo out its not enoough too get much benifit but its putting total androgens high enough too make your cruise not much of a cruise .the main purpose of a bridge is too let your body reset. And let myostatin back off a little so you can go back too making gains that plateaued on your blast if your still running almost a gram of gear your ass ot gonna really do that bro

Ya I was wondering if I was pushing it a little with added primo as well. Thanks for the input.

Deca has always been the compound I looked forward to trying, even from teenage years I knew if I were to make a decision to do AAS down the line, deca was going to be the one.

Personally I love it. I think you will too. Anyone would imo. Gonna run some again after new years most likely.

Deca is great.. I was able to do a nice cut with it, but like 44 said if you're eating isn't clean you'll retain water. At least that was the case for me. But I really enjoyed.. My dose was also low

Deca is great.. I was able to do a nice cut with it, but like 44 said if you're eating isn't clean you'll retain water. At least that was the case for me. But I really enjoyed.. My dose was also low

Did you do this during a cruise or a blast?

Planned bridge:
gw
rad140
move into or add mk-677

primo 200-250mg/wk
deca 100-150mg/wk

I think your bridge looks really solid, and MK-677 would go great in there as a substitiuon for GH. I really think you'd love it. I know I do.

For the bridge you could also add LGD, and basically run the ultra Recomp stack along with your TRT. I think that would be a great stack to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

As for your cycle, if you are looking for size, I'd start your Deca at 200mg at least.....and I would personally use EQ along with Deca over primo. They are similar but I just think EQ works so well for adding clean lean mass and goes so well with Deca. I'd run that at 600mg per week minimum. I'd use primo at a different time that you weren't running Deca personally

I think your bridge looks really solid, and MK-677 would go great in there as a substitiuon for GH. I really think you'd love it. I know I do.

For the bridge you could also add LGD, and basically run the ultra Recomp stack along with your TRT. I think that would be a great stack to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

As for your cycle, if you are looking for size, I'd start your Deca at 200mg at least.....and I would personally use EQ along with Deca over primo. They are similar but I just think EQ works so well for adding clean lean mass and goes so well with Deca. I'd run that at 600mg per week minimum. I'd use primo at a different time that you weren't running Deca personally

Thanks for the input as always RR. Was looking at EQ in place of primo for the blast as well. Was going to do deca at 300-400 for the actual blast, think I'm planning to see how my prolactin changes with 100mg/wk during cruise since I know my baseline.

I was very satisfied with my run before with mk677, I did it for 6 months before trying the nords. I'm pretty certain I'll be running it for at least a few months. I was leaning towards the LGD over mk2866 as well.

thats the same exact cruise i stick with... i got 150 test, 200 primo and 150-200 deca... i have used eq in cruises and compared with primo and i prefer primo on my cruise... you will definitely love it... here's what i would do for your bridge

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 primo 200 mg week
1-16 deca 150-200 mg week
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom