napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning ahead for next blast: Test, Tbol, EQ plus sarms

Creatinegainz

Currently nearing the end of a blast protocol I got from Dylan's old channel, Test/NPP/Primo. Results have been wonderful and I've been very happy so far.

Looking ahead after I cruise for a few months I like to try to plan my next blast as I buy my supplies in bulk, can you guys (or Dylan) advise on what you think on the proposed cycle below:

Week 1- 16 Test C/E: 300-350 mg/week
Week 1-6 Tbol: 50 mg/day
Week 1-12 Rad 140: 20 mg/day AM dosing
Week 1-12 LGD 4033: 10/mg day AM dosing
Week 1-16 EQ: 600-800 mg/week

I read somewhere on either this forum or another a few different times that Tbol, rad and lgd can provide dbol like effects without the typical dbol sides.

Also I wasn't sure what an effective test to EQ ratio was? I was looking to start out with 600 EQ this run and wasn't sure how much test to run with it?

Goal is to put on some more dry lean mass, I'm used to primo so I have no prob with the fact that EQ will provide slow and steady gains. I'm up for suggestions on what to add or dosing changes?

Thanks

you read that from me about stacking them for dbol like effects... this stack looks great... you have the dosing spot on as well... there's really nothing here to change honestly... make sure you have an ai if present and you need protection from tbol... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

otherwise everything looks great

Thanks for the response bro. So if I start EQ at 600 is 300 test good or should I opt for 350? I was thinking I'd only go up to 350 if I had EQ at 800?

It might not even matter but I value your opinion on dosing so I was just going to roll with whatever you reccomended. Thanks again

theres no difference your going to get between 300 to 350.. .your way way way overthinking it...

theres no difference your going to get between 300 to 350.. .your way way way overthinking it...

Thanks yeah I tend to overthink often lol. And yes cycle support on hand along with Adex if needed.
Forgot to mention I will also be running proviron at 50/mg throughout cycle.

Good looking out man.

So my current blast is ending this week, after thinking more about it, after I finish cruising I won't have the time needed to properly bulk with EQ as I was hoping to compete again this summer. I am thinking I will go ahead and add EQ to my cutting cycle at this point, I will lay out that proposed cycle as it gets closer.

However I am thinking now I could still take advantage of the sarms on hand and try them during my cruise to help keep/add more size, proposed cruise below:

Test C- 200 mg/week (flexible depending on Bloodwork)
Primo- 200 mg/week
Rad 140- 20 mg/day taken in AM
LGD 4933- 10 mg/day taken in AM

How's this one look? I have Ostarine and Cardarine on hand as well but I figured this stack would work better for my goals. Thanks

Top Bottom