napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PIP and tren cough

aaahoot

Been trying out this new tren i have and I've noticed that delt injections cause my debts to be sore as f, can barely lie down in bed sideways. Any tips to avoid PIP and tren cough?

For pip, i heat up water in a coffee cup. Draw whatever i need, put the pin inside a sandwich bag so it stays dry. Take a shower while letting the oil warm up, then bang after i get out. The closer it is to body temp your less likely to get pip, so they say. I have not had any pip since following that method. However; everyone is different
As for the cough, that is just one of your side affects. His much tren are you taking

Been trying out this new tren i have and I've noticed that delt injections cause my debts to be sore as f, can barely lie down in bed sideways. Any tips to avoid PIP and tren cough?

Just use a different location other than delts

You might need a longer needle. I was getting a lot of pip with a 1" needle. Switch to 1.5". No issues with pip. Tren cough though...location dependant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tren cough

[FONT=&quot]This is the nickname attributed to a condition whereby an individual will experience a coughing fit (ranging from very mild to intense) immediately after an injection. Roughly half of this side effect is myth and rumor, and the other half is truth. This Trenbolone side effect is, for the most part, the result of hitting a vein or capillaries upon passing the needle through the tissue during an injection[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. What happens here is when injecting the oil-based substance, a small amount of the oil trickles into the ruptured capillary or vein and then enters the bloodstream. What results is the body’s attempt to expel the foreign substance from the bloodstream by carrying the oil to the lungs to be coughed out. This is where the coughing fit occurs, but it must be made clear that any injectable oil based anabolic steroid [/FONT][FONT=&quot] can and does do this if the oil based substance enters the bloodstream. However, it is largely unknown as to why Trenbolone itself seems to cause a more intense coughing fit than other anabolic steroids. Several hypotheses do exist as to the explanation of why this may be the case, but none have been proven to be correct and many of them range from being completely implausible to others being fairly reasonable in their plausibility. This coughing fit is rarely ever life-threatening but can and does become quite frightening, especially for a user experiencing this for the first time, especially if they are unsure as to what is occurring and why. Intensity can range from a mild ‘tickle’ in the throat/lung region to a full-blown coughing fit, where the more intense coughing fits are associated with bouts of profuse sweating that subsides when the coughing fit does.[/FONT]

Tren cough

[FONT="]This is the nickname attributed to a condition whereby an individual will experience a coughing fit (ranging from very mild to intense) immediately after an injection. Roughly half of this side effect is myth and rumor, and the other half is truth. This Trenbolone side effect is, for the most part, the result of hitting a vein or capillaries upon passing the needle through the tissue during an injection[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]. What happens here is when injecting the oil-based substance, a small amount of the oil trickles into the ruptured capillary or vein and then enters the bloodstream. What results is the body’s attempt to expel the foreign substance from the bloodstream by carrying the oil to the lungs to be coughed out. This is where the coughing fit occurs, but it must be made clear that any injectable oil based anabolic steroid [/FONT][FONT="] can and does do this if the oil based substance enters the bloodstream. However, it is largely unknown as to why Trenbolone itself seems to cause a more intense coughing fit than other anabolic steroids. Several hypotheses do exist as to the explanation of why this may be the case, but none have been proven to be correct and many of them range from being completely implausible to others being fairly reasonable in their plausibility. This coughing fit is rarely ever life-threatening but can and does become quite frightening, especially for a user experiencing this for the first time, especially if they are unsure as to what is occurring and why. Intensity can range from a mild ‘tickle’ in the throat/lung region to a full-blown coughing fit, where the more intense coughing fits are associated with bouts of profuse sweating that subsides when the coughing fit does.[/FONT]

Thank you for the educational post. +1 for my learning something new today

Tren cough

[FONT=&quot]This is the nickname attributed to a condition whereby an individual will experience a coughing fit (ranging from very mild to intense) immediately after an injection. Roughly half of this side effect is myth and rumor, and the other half is truth. This Trenbolone side effect is, for the most part, the result of hitting a vein or capillaries upon passing the needle through the tissue during an injection[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. What happens here is when injecting the oil-based substance, a small amount of the oil trickles into the ruptured capillary or vein and then enters the bloodstream. What results is the body’s attempt to expel the foreign substance from the bloodstream by carrying the oil to the lungs to be coughed out. This is where the coughing fit occurs, but it must be made clear that any injectable oil based anabolic steroid [/FONT][FONT=&quot] can and does do this if the oil based substance enters the bloodstream. However, it is largely unknown as to why Trenbolone itself seems to cause a more intense coughing fit than other anabolic steroids. Several hypotheses do exist as to the explanation of why this may be the case, but none have been proven to be correct and many of them range from being completely implausible to others being fairly reasonable in their plausibility. This coughing fit is rarely ever life-threatening but can and does become quite frightening, especially for a user experiencing this for the first time, especially if they are unsure as to what is occurring and why. Intensity can range from a mild ‘tickle’ in the throat/lung region to a full-blown coughing fit, where the more intense coughing fits are associated with bouts of profuse sweating that subsides when the coughing fit does.[/FONT]

This is one of the best explanations I have read on tren cough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im really glad it helped guys... i did a 3 part video series on all the side effects of tren but explaining each one in great detail.. wait until you see the explanation of progesterone relate gyno.. the night sweats are addressed as well...

im really glad it helped guys... i did a 3 part video series on all the side effects of tren but explaining each one in great detail.. wait until you see the explanation of progesterone relate gyno.. the night sweats are addressed as well...

You my friend are very informative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom