napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pip or not?

44YOGearHead

As many of you who know me know, I like to do the oddest of things and this time it may have bitten me in the ass somewhat. I pinned 300mg of tren and 100mg of Sustanon into my right bicep, yes my bicep. I've upped my dosage of test to 1g so I've had to be creative with pin sticks and have pinned the biceps before without incident. Well long story short, it has a hard lump just below where I pinned and it is red. Not necessarily warmer significantly, bit to be honest it looks like the gear pooled up a bit or perhaps I pinned the tendon. The lump is approximately 1 square inch in diameter and I felt when I pinned that the locations were a bit close and that I shouldn't have pinned so close... but me, being me I did it. I have full ROM, mild discomfort like a pip ache, no fever although when I'm in the house in a tank and shorts I am on the very edge of cold/comfortable. When I go to sleep and wake it isn't so bad, but once I get active it seems to harden up a bit from activity. I did workout two days ago when I first felt it and dismissed it since strength and ROM were all good. Currently running 600mg Tren pinned 2x ew/1g test (100 sust/200 enanthate pinned 3x ew + the extra 100mg). Usual pin sites are quads/ bi's (off peak above close to pecs) and now my glutes since I can now reach them courtesy of stretching post workout. Gonna stick with Quads and glutes and hang the bicep pins up. Thoughts? Pip or is the The 44 gonna die from septic shock, or acute stupidity?

Last edited:
ya I was thinking that is a lot for a bicep but damn its 44 he's like the terminator

Lol... I like to think so lol. Still gotta pin my gear today too, so as they say in San Francisco: Looks like an asshole, tastes like an asshole...fuck it.

I'm not overly surprised with over a whole cc in biceps. Your biceps are huge tho, so I'm sure they can hold some volume. Did you do this with a shorter needle than normal?

I'm pretty sure what you're experiencing is just PIP. I think if it really is trapped oil it will soon harden up and you'd be able to roll it around. The little bump from the pin is just inflammation/PIP of the muscle.

You'll be fine. If you've got full rom and strength is still there, I'd just give it time, massage the area every now and then, and it'll dissipate through the next few days. We all have shitty pins every once and a while. I'd give that area a break from pinning for now though. Just rotate something else in like glutes as you were saying. You'll live brother.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

I'm not overly surprised with over a whole cc in biceps. Your biceps are huge tho, so I'm sure they can hold some volume. Did you do this with a shorter needle than normal?

I'm pretty sure what you're experiencing is just PIP. I think if it really is trapped oil it will soon harden up and you'd be able to roll it around. The little bump from the pin is just inflammation/PIP of the muscle.

Yeah massage helps...

I can understand the need to add more sites, but biceps? Fuck that....glutes, quads, VG, amd delts should be enough to rotate. If that's not enough try lats. I've heard those aren't so bad, but I've never tried them

Bi's take a certain kinda guy to pin, lol
I've done it more than a few times, and they're a touchy muscle, good pin today, bad pin tomorrow.
No fever, no "pain", no problem...
Take some ibuprofen and call me in the morning, lol

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

I can understand the need to add more sites, but biceps? Fuck that....glutes, quads, VG, amd delts should be enough to rotate. If that's not enough try lats. I've heard those aren't so bad, but I've never tried them

Can't reach my delts, or lats bro trust me, if I could I would because either I got decent size, or t-rex arms lol.

Can't reach my delts, or lats bro trust me, if I could I would because either I got decent size, or t-rex arms lol.

How the hell can you not reach your delts? I can understand rear delt. You still got side and even front and can rotate your arm in some, oh your chest gets in the way for that I bet haha.

How the hell can you not reach your delts? I can understand rear delt. You still got side and even front and can rotate your arm in some, oh your chest gets in the way for that I bet haha.

Front delts would be doable but iffy at best bro. Probably stab myself 10x before getting it there right lol.

Top Bottom