napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pip

Winnyman

Having some PIP the next day after my first shot of EQ and Test. Shot into the upper outside of my glute. IS that normal?

Depends how bad the PIP is. 2 ml is not a lot of oil. Neither one of those compounds should really hurt too bad except maybe Test Prop. You may have hit a bad spot it happens.

Yea the PIP isnt the worst thing in the world but idk if I'll be able to squat today and I couldn't sleep on that side last night. I'll just be more careful when I pin next time

you inject it SLOOOOOWLY and it shoulder be much PIP the next day... Ive done 4ml at once before with little or no pain .... try your quad instead or rotate between quads and glue!!!

you definitely should not be having it that bad at all with those two compounds... remember, its not a race, take your time... it could be a number of things... quality of your gear, needles, injection speed, the spot etc...

It took me less than 2 mins to inject 2 CC so maybe that's why the PIP so bad. Maybe I was going to fast, I'll def slow it down next time. How long should i take to inject 2 CC? I'm assuming if your going slow at least more than a few mins? correct

gear is from Robolics btw. I've heard their gear is suppose to have close to no PIP so i'm almost certian I was injecting too fast. Thanks for your guys help guys!

Top Bottom