napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pip

Jbatty62

Happy Tuesday everybody .I have a couple questions what does pip stand for and what is the cause of it. Is it the oil that's causing the soreness or is it the actual hormone. Also is soreness a good indicator that your gear is good ..probably a dumb question but hey that's why I'm on this forum to learn

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

PIP is caused from virgin muscle, new compound, wiggly needle, large needle, hit nerve, hit lymph node, too much BA, EO, crashed gear, concentrated gear etc.

Most times it's just how you react to compound, how new you are to it, how frequently your injecting same spot.

Think of it in the most basic of terms bro, you're literally shoving a needle in your body somewhere and introducing a foreign substance to it and leaving it in there to dissipate after removing the syringe. There's something there that wasn't before taking up some space so you'll have some discomfort. Now consider the amount and concentration of active hormone. The higher the concentration, typically the more PIP due to super solvents, BA, etc...
So the wise Jedi recruit should definitely take all that into account on his/her quest to become super human. Just do The 44 one favor, by choosing this route of enhancement... make the most out of it. Nothing quite gets under my skin more than someone who's on this journey turning around and looking like they hobby lift 5 years down the road. #UsetheMirror

Thanks 44 and Red. This quest for me has never been a
Hobby more like an obsession, a way for me to conquer anger and fear and to pound
Metiocracy into beads of sweat pouring off my brow. Like I have said before my quest to become super human started a long long time ago. This path of enhacment will always be respected and utilized to it's full potential with with jbatty. Thanks for the school session. Love this forum.. Stay strong!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

To answer your questions, It can be both the oil and the hormone that cause pip. And also no, just because the gear hurts and gives pip it doesn't mean it's "good" gear. There are many, many other factors that can cause pip. You can definitely get pip injecting shitty gear. You can also get really, really good high dosed gear with very little to zero pip whatsoever. Pip and gear quality should not be related at all.

PIP usually can be controlled somewhat, but compounds and certain concentrations or carriers can certainly contribute. Higher concentrations cause more pip and certain compounds cause more pip than others

Top Bottom