napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning quads?

Sasquatch012

I am on my first cycle and I have been pinning my shoulders, but I am getting to the point that I would like to give them a bit of a rest.
So I have two options. Buy longer needles(currently only have 1"), Or pin quads.
On paper it seems like there is no reason for any issues by pinning the outer third of my quads, but I have read a few things advising people to avoid if possible.
So I wanted to see what you all think about pinning quads.

I pin them on occasion. It's very important that you find the sweet spot. It will take some trial and error.

One inch needles is all u need for any spot and I wouldn’t even be sticking the full one I’m into my shoulders. I also pin my shoulders with a insulin needle you should give it a try makes pinning so much nicer. I started out pinning quads when I first got

On the gear train lol and it went ok but I had multiple bad pins. I remember towards the end o had like 4 bad pins in a row in my quads and I was like F this lol and havnt pinned there since lol. Def gonna take some trial and error to find the sweet spot.

i dont go near them anymore... very little room for error... i go ventrogluteal.. its as easy as you can get

I am on my first cycle and I have been pinning my shoulders, but I am getting to the point that I would like to give them a bit of a rest.
So I have two options. Buy longer needles(currently only have 1"), Or pin quads.
On paper it seems like there is no reason for any issues by pinning the outer third of my quads, but I have read a few things advising people to avoid if possible.
So I wanted to see what you all think about pinning quads.
They're easy and painless if you find the right location. That's really key. It's my preferred and favorite spot

Top Bottom