napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning

Haha I did that for my first cycle at 3am. But my schedule changed and now work night time. So may pin after work around 11pm

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Whatever is the most convenient.. I wake up early, so it works out for me in the a.m.

i honestly do it about 30 minutes before i head to the gym... more or less a mental thing but that's when i always do...

First thing Monday morning and then Thursday night (Test C). Started doing this to hit 3.5 days in between but in truth, thats probably splitting hairs and I really dont see a difference. Now I just do it more out of habit. I will delay the morning one if say I want to pin quads but I have a leg workout that morning. I have never really had any PIP that would affect my workout that much but I do it just in case.

whenever im not busy I like to think about it and lay everything out and make sure I don't forget anything

whenever im not busy I like to think about it and lay everything out and make sure I don't forget anything
One time I forgot to wipe my site I'm injecting because I was so nervous. I always need to calm down before I do it and get everything ready and follow the steps on being sanitary

ya man I get all worked up sometimes. hell I stabbed myself flexed my quad and the pin went flying on the floor, that happened twice in the same night I was like wtf I had been pinning for like 12 weeks hahaha it happens bro

ya man I get all worked up sometimes. hell I stabbed myself flexed my quad and the pin went flying on the floor, that happened twice in the same night I was like wtf I had been pinning for like 12 weeks hahaha it happens bro
I think I flexed my glute when I pinned but it was just sore when I did that. Also when I forgot to wipe my delt, it started running with blood. All the other times I wiped, it never ran with blood after pulling the pin out

You always want to keep that muscle relaxed when pinning, and make sure you are in a position that it won't flex on you. That is never a good thing during an injection

You always want to keep that muscle relaxed when pinning, and make sure you are in a position that it won't flex on you. That is never a good thing during an injection

Very true. The first few quad injections I had a "relaxed" leg but it was still bent......basically I was sitting normal. The last few quad injections, I had my leg extended (sitting in a chair with heel on floor) AND relaxed and it made a HUGE difference. When I do VG I often lay down to stay relaxed. I do injections pretty slow to reduce PIP so the changes of tensing up increases simply because or the time it takes and these little changes have helped a lot.

Very true. The first few quad injections I had a "relaxed" leg but it was still bent......basically I was sitting normal. The last few quad injections, I had my leg extended (sitting in a chair with heel on floor) AND relaxed and it made a HUGE difference. When I do VG I often lay down to stay relaxed. I do injections pretty slow to reduce PIP so the changes of tensing up increases simply because or the time it takes and these little changes have helped a lot.
Was wondering how to attempt the vg site. Either standing or laying down

Typically about 15 minutes after I wake up. I just like to get it over and done with. Easier to remember for me.

Was wondering how to attempt the vg site. Either standing or laying down

I used to do it standing up with a relaxed leg. It was not really difficult however I stopped after I accidentally tensed with a needle inserted. Basically when I started pulling the pin out, it "skipped" to the side once it was out of the muscle. Since it was still in the skin it kinda weirded me out. Thankfully, it resulted in no pain, bleeding, or issues. I would do it again standing up if needed, but laying down really guarantees I can keep the muscle relaxed.

I used to do it standing up with a relaxed leg. It was not really difficult however I stopped after I accidentally tensed with a needle inserted. Basically when I started pulling the pin out, it "skipped" to the side once it was out of the muscle. Since it was still in the skin it kinda weirded me out. Thankfully, it resulted in no pain, bleeding, or issues. I would do it again standing up if needed, but laying down really guarantees I can keep the muscle relaxed.
How do you know if the needle is in the muscle?

How do you know if the needle is in the muscle?

When pressing the needle in, you can feel resistance first from the skin and then after you pass through that and the layer of fat, then you feel resistance when you pierce the muscle. If you use a long enough needle you also dont need to worry about whether its in muscle or not. Ive experimented with 1/2" slin pins that I use for SQ and although I was sure it entered the muscle, there was a little more PIP than when I used a 1" or 1.5". In short, if Im going IM Id rather do it proper and go deeper into the muscle than injecting it near the outer surface of the muscle.

When pressing the needle in, you can feel resistance first from the skin and then after you pass through that and the layer of fat, then you feel resistance when you pierce the muscle. If you use a long enough needle you also dont need to worry about whether its in muscle or not. Ive experimented with 1/2" slin pins that I use for SQ and although I was sure it entered the muscle, there was a little more PIP than when I used a 1" or 1.5". In short, if Im going IM Id rather do it proper and go deeper into the muscle than injecting it near the outer surface of the muscle.
Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom