napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinned quad red and a little swollen

Dangans

What's up all

Pinned quad with 1/2 inch 27g test ace in quad .4 on the slin pin now quad red swollen. I want to go to the doc but I don't want to tell him I was pinning. Anybody has a good of reason to tell the doc. Feedback important. I've pinned many times sub q in quad never had issue. But I never pinned Test ace. I pinned my delt no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your concerned about it being infected, just go to one of those urgent care places. Tell them your on TRT (prescribed) and may have gotten an infection last injection. Thats what I would do...wouldn't go to my normal doctor.

If your concerned about it being infected, just go to one of those urgent care places. Tell them your on TRT (prescribed) and may have gotten an infection last injection. Thats what I would do...wouldn't go to my normal doctor.

I have no fever but just want to be safe then sorry. Thanks for the advice

What's up all

Pinned quad with 1/2 inch 27g test ace in quad .4 on the slin pin now quad red swollen. I want to go to the doc but I don't want to tell him I was pinning. Anybody has a good of reason to tell the doc. Feedback important. I've pinned many times sub q in quad never had issue. But I never pinned Test ace. I pinned my delt no issues.

ya, just tell them you were using injectable vitamin b12. ive done this before thinking i had infection, they gave me anitbiotics just to make sure. mine was a delt pin that leaked sub q looked crazy, it spread down my arm

When did you do the shot? It's unlikely an infection would manifest itself to much of a problem in a single day.

yep, urgent care is the shit ! i have healthnet but sometimes i just go urgent care and drop the $100 and get seen ASAP in and out much faster and simpler...

I circled it and it's the same but hurts like a Charlie horse. I pinned a little lower then usual

ya, mine i was unable to lift my arm all the way out and incline bench was out the question for about a week.. it felt warm and everything, it was bright red not gonna lie i was concerned lol. Never had puss or anything but it looked crazy AF. Delts can be specific sometimes, a little off can make a big difference not like glutes

ya, mine i was unable to lift my arm all the way out and incline bench was out the question for about a week.. it felt warm and everything, it was bright red not gonna lie i was concerned lol. Never had puss or anything but it looked crazy AF

Yeah I can't squat or do legs. It's bearable I can walk fine it's just uncomfortable

ya, mine i was unable to lift my arm all the way out and incline bench was out the question for about a week.. it felt warm and everything, it was bright red not gonna lie i was concerned lol. Never had puss or anything but it looked crazy AF. Delts can be specific sometimes, a little off can make a big difference not like glutes

Does urgent care keep records?

Does urgent care keep records?

im sure they keep some form of records, but im not sure if say that type of information would be shared i highly doubt it.. whats the concern that urgent care may share this info with your primary ?

Yeah

i understand, and i do not want to advise you something i do not know for sure especially if thats your concern... maybe do a google search to see if others had the same concerns ? if not bro to be honest, just monitor your body temperature and if it jump to 101 or higher than you may want to take heed, however my personal opinion would be that you should be ok and if things take a turn for the worst the urgent care, ER and your doc will be there for you. Would you happen to have access to antibiotics ? also remember you can just tell them you injected vitamin as this is actually very common.

Good ole cellulitis. Been there...

i understand, and i do not want to advise you something i do not know for sure especially if thats your concern... maybe do a google search to see if others had the same concerns ? if not bro to be honest, just monitor your body temperature and if it jump to 101 or higher than you may want to take heed, however my personal opinion would be that you should be ok and if things take a turn for the worst the urgent care, ER and your doc will be there for you. Would you happen to have access to antibiotics ? also remember you can just tell them you injected vitamin as this is actually very common.

This is where I'd lean as well, but everyone has their own risk threshold.

Top Bottom