napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin sites??

DT117

I know theres some threads here on this, but they are kind of old. I have only pinned glutes, but have been looking more into quads. Just looking for people to share their experiences on where they pin, compound, and PIP from it. I tend to cramp up when pinning glutes so i am trying to look into quads. Wondering what gauge people have used. Like I said, I've only done glutes with 1 cc of test cyp 250. Not much PIP.

Hmmm.... delts are a good one for me, never shot my quads(some love it, some hate it). I usually use a 25g 1 in and I usually warm up the oil a bit before hand and everything flows smoothly.

i rotate with delts and ventro bro... quads are fine but there is no room for error there.. they have been by far the most problematic area for me personally..

I do quads weekly..Rick has a good analogy..pretend your hand is in your pants pocket...where the tip of your middle finger is is the right spot...U can go higher or lower..Just make sure your in the vastus lateralis..Google it for pics..I technically can inject all the way up to the knees but I've found closer to the hip works best

I love quads. I also hate them sometimes too. It's just how it goes with them. 25g 1" pin is perfect for quads.
The trick is to go slow. Don't just dart it in there. Aim for the outside between your knee and hip. Keep your leg extended or slightly bent so there's no tension in the muscle.
Not going to lie though, the virgin pip can be a bitch so keep it to 1ml or so the first couple times. I actually enjoy the quad pip a little. Feels like you had a good squat session.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It will tend to pip more than other spots..a lot of veins in there so bleed back is possible and sometimes twitching while injecting..but it's easy to access..easy to use both hands for full control and it'll hold 5 mils all day..you'll just have to play around with it..but I don't mind using it at all. there's a few YouTube videos on it

Main thing bud is don't be scared to try it...technically you could pin any muscle in the quads so if u miss it's no biggie..the vastus lateralis is just the best option from not hitting nerves and veins...I know guys that pin every where on the quads..but I don't recommend it

I do glutes and quads. I've done delts a lot, tris a couple times and chest once. I stick to glutes and quads because from what I've read there's better absorption. I've never had an issue with quads but I've read some horror stories. Check out www.spotinjections.com before trying it. Glutes have a lot more spots and room for error though

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I do quads weekly..Rick has a good analogy..pretend your hand is in your pants pocket...where the tip of your middle finger is is the right spot...U can go higher or lower..Just make sure your in the vastus lateralis..Google it for pics..I technically can inject all the way up to the knees but I've found closer to the hip works best

Yep bro, that's really about the best way to put it, and that's been the most trouble free and easiest spot in quads for me. It's also a very pain free location for me as well. It goes great as long as you don't pin it too often and build scar tissue

Ventro is by far , the easiest , I think. No pip, quads are iffy. Like said , there's room for error , and I've been zinged a few times with quads!!!!

Couldn't help myself... Lol

f9e1d89ce1f78f7bc776ab5d53e09532.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just pinned Trestolone Ace and Test Prop in my right quad that hasn't been touched in months. I tell you what... It's awake right now... Lol

I've been wanting to learn how to pin chest. Always nervous with new sites. I try to research as much as I can.

I guess I'll ease into quads a cc at a time. Might try with a thinner pin like a 27 yo see how it is.

I've only done delt and glutes. I've done VG a few times but the last time I did, holy fucking shit. It was hard to walk, every time I stood up I could barely put any weight on my leg, it was intense. I don't know what I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Glutes, delts, and lats. If you have enormous lats (like me lol) you probably won't be able to reach them to pin. Have someone else do it for you.

I just pinned Trestolone Ace and Test Prop in my right quad that hasn't been touched in months. I tell you what... It's awake right now... Lol

Yep.. I just pinned Prop on Friday in my inner right quad by my knee. I either hit a nerve or it's infected. Either way.. I fucked up cause it hurts. Hot, red and swollen. No fever though.. so I might be straight. We'll see how it does tomorrow

Top Bottom