domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pin Recovery

Pin Recovery

Any tips on how to minimize the pain after an injection? I'm 2 days in and it feels like someone hit my quad with a sledge hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by NY View Post
    First one huh?
    Yep. Didn't hurt doing it but shit my leg is fucking sore now. Worked legs today and it was not pretty

Dorin76
    Quote Originally Posted by GB4682 View Post
    Any tips on how to minimize the pain after an injection? I'm 2 days in and it feels like someone hit my quad with a sledge hammer.
    Are you sure pin went in all the way?? If you injected into myelin sheith surrounding muscle, this will happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    Are you sure pin went in all the way?? If you injected into myelin sheith surrounding muscle, this will happen!!
    Yep. Nurse was training me for TRT. There is no bruise but it is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by NY View Post
    What lab it from and how much (mgml) did you inject? Warm the oil first?

VALHALLA CEO
    200 mg at the Dr. office. Not sure if they warmed it. We used a 23g pin. I'm planning to use 25G next time. Should you massage it? Stretch? Heat?

Dorin76
    Quote Originally Posted by GB4682 View Post
    200 mg at the Dr. office. Not sure if they warmed it. We used a 23g pin. I'm planning to use 25G next time. Should you massage it? Stretch? Heat?
    It would not hirt to massage it on. I do this ommediate after pin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe try the glutes next time and try drawing and then warming up the oil(much smoother). Could have been moving the needle around a little too much(idk). Also could have been the first time injection soreness, I had a little soreness the very first time but a few pins in and it feels fine. Good luck.....

if its your first time then it will hurt more.

but using a 23g pin and only 200mg, shouldn't be that bad. ive done more then that and used a 22g and been fine

I also massage it vigorously after you inject for like 30 sec - 1 min
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedEggnog View Post
    if its your first time then it will hurt more.

but using a 23g pin and only 200mg, shouldn't be that bad. ive done more then that and used a 22g and been fine

I also massage it vigorously after you inject for like 30 sec - 1 min
    Thanks guys!!!

I don't even know if I can remember all the way back to my first pin... oh memories haha. These guys are right though, warming the oil, injecting deep enough and slowly are key to a less painful injection. After a few pins your muscle bellies will be used to the pinning. The soreness should no longer happen unless you have a poor injection.