napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin Recovery

GB4682

Any tips on how to minimize the pain after an injection? I'm 2 days in and it feels like someone hit my quad with a sledge hammer.

Any tips on how to minimize the pain after an injection? I'm 2 days in and it feels like someone hit my quad with a sledge hammer.

Are you sure pin went in all the way?? If you injected into myelin sheith surrounding muscle, this will happen!!

What lab it from and how much (mgml) did you inject? Warm the oil first?

VALHALLA CEO

200 mg at the Dr. office. Not sure if they warmed it. We used a 23g pin. I'm planning to use 25G next time. Should you massage it? Stretch? Heat?

200 mg at the Dr. office. Not sure if they warmed it. We used a 23g pin. I'm planning to use 25G next time. Should you massage it? Stretch? Heat?

It would not hirt to massage it on. I do this ommediate after pin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe try the glutes next time and try drawing and then warming up the oil(much smoother). Could have been moving the needle around a little too much(idk). Also could have been the first time injection soreness, I had a little soreness the very first time but a few pins in and it feels fine. Good luck.....

if its your first time then it will hurt more.

but using a 23g pin and only 200mg, shouldn't be that bad. ive done more then that and used a 22g and been fine

I also massage it vigorously after you inject for like 30 sec - 1 min

if its your first time then it will hurt more.

but using a 23g pin and only 200mg, shouldn't be that bad. ive done more then that and used a 22g and been fine

I also massage it vigorously after you inject for like 30 sec - 1 min

Thanks guys!!!

I don't even know if I can remember all the way back to my first pin... oh memories haha. These guys are right though, warming the oil, injecting deep enough and slowly are key to a less painful injection. After a few pins your muscle bellies will be used to the pinning. The soreness should no longer happen unless you have a poor injection.

Make sure you are injecting the oil very slow too. A lot of pain can come from fast injections

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom