napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

physically cant eat more food....PLEASE HELP

Marcel

hi guys,

for the last year or so i have been forcing food down, everything from lunch onwards is a battle to get down.
meals are at:
08h00 - solid food + protein shake
10h00 - mass gainer and fruit
12/13h00 - solid food
15h00 - solid food
19h00 - solid food
22h00 - shake after gym

i was hoping my metabolism would adjust better or i would learn to accomodate more food per serving but i havent , i started at 64kg, currently on 79kg and this is where i am stagnating cause i just cant get more food in.

i dont want to add more mass gainers to avoid the carbs associated with it.

what can i do to "teach" my body to process my foods faster / increase appetite / accomodate more food per seriving

carbs 350 - 500
protein 200-250
fats - 70
Cals - 2800 - 3200

PS : not currently on a cycle.

ideally i would like to hit about 250-280g protein per day...

This is something you just need to get used to. Force feeding yourself in my opninion is a bad idea.

I also struggle with eating enough to gain mass, comfortably I can eat 2700 cals without any issues. Im currently on about 3200 and thats maxing out my food intake for the day. Eating more carbs can boost my cals up but without it matching my macros there is no point.

You need to find foods that work for you during the day. here is a layout of my food plan thats works for me and lets me eat 3200 cals easily without feeling like im forcing it down.

6-7am Yoghurt and Protein shake

9:30-10:30am Oats and Protein shake

12pm Sandwhiches/Stirfry something tasty that fills me up.

1:30-2pm Protein Bar with Cashews

4:30pm Oats and Protein Shake

6:30pm Dinner which is whatever I want to fit macros

9pm Whey/Casein protein shake.

This wont work for everyone but for me I need a few hours between meals, even if im not hungry I can slowly drink a shake or eat cashews/almonds. I always use my before bed shakes to make up macros ive missed or to push it a bit over if I feel good. The more solid foods you can eat the better, I struggle with that as it makes me full so shakes are the best for me to stay hungry.

how much protein do you hit with a day like this....

i think i'm not gaining muscle because my protein intake is too low and my carbs maybe just a tad too high as the visibility of my abs have gone POOF...lol

hi guys,

for the last year or so i have been forcing food down, everything from lunch onwards is a battle to get down.
meals are at:
08h00 - solid food + protein shake
10h00 - mass gainer and fruit
12/13h00 - solid food
15h00 - solid food
19h00 - solid food
22h00 - shake after gym

i was hoping my metabolism would adjust better or i would learn to accomodate more food per serving but i havent , i started at 64kg, currently on 79kg and this is where i am stagnating cause i just cant get more food in.

i dont want to add more mass gainers to avoid the carbs associated with it.

what can i do to "teach" my body to process my foods faster / increase appetite / accomodate more food per seriving

carbs 350 - 500
protein 200-250
fats - 70
Cals - 2800 - 3200

PS : not currently on a cycle.

Well first of all, congratulations, as you've already gained 15kg and that is not at all bad. I was in the same situation... for me, the key is just to slowly increase calories. Maybe try increasing 100 calories this next week. After 10/15 days maybe try 200 calories more.

Also, the sarm MK-677 increases appetite, so maybe it's something you could consider

increase appetite - here's a couple of suggestions

start taking MK677
change your training, you could try increasing the volume and or frequency of your workouts as your body may simply have adapted to your current regime

no workout is ever the same - excercises may be the same but sets and reps differs pretty much weekly.
every 2nd month workout completely changes.

SARMS are almost impossible to get hold of in south africa, importing it is EXTREEEEEMELY expensive, and doesnt quite fit my budget at this stage ... :(

maybe i am just trying to over commit by hitting relatively large macros, i think increasing it week by week bit by bit my body might accomodate it better

maybe i am just trying to over commit by hitting relatively large macros, i think increasing it week by week bit by bit my body might accomodate it better

sounds like a plan!

your workout approach sounds good, you are doing the big lifts like bench press, squats, rows & deadlifts I take it?

how much protein do you hit with a day like this....

i think i'm not gaining muscle because my protein intake is too low and my carbs maybe just a tad too high as the visibility of my abs have gone POOF...lol

Hey Marcel, with my plan my macros are 320 carbs, 280 protein, 90 fats. I feel 280 is great right now as I am trying my hardest to gain atm

MK-677 can do wonders for increasing hunger. Believe it or not, cardio also does well for increasing hunger by improving your metabolic rate. So if you arent doing cardio you might add it in.

thanks gents...

will start by increasing my 10h00 a bit next week, and then increase my 15h00 meal next week.

lets see what the appetite says.

Might I suggest foods with the consistency of baby food.... Hear me out, I am eating 3700 calories a day right now and do it cleanly as possible. I enjoy oatmeal that is almost too mushy, sweet potatoes that are super easy to get down quickly and things like kiwi and bananas. Get creative with your diet, part of the force feeding aspect you're experiencing is the same repetitive menu over and over.

I enjoy eggs whites for a protein source, boiled or scambled... Easy to get down.

You could always mix some egg whites and oats into your protein shake as well...

Hope you get over this hump bro

How often do you change what you eat?

How are the foods prepared?

Most likely problem is that you're not going all out when raining. I had this problem for a long time. Never had a problem eating but once I started training all out my appetite increased.

How often do you change what you eat?

How are the foods prepared?

Most likely problem is that you're not going all out when raining. I had this problem for a long time. Never had a problem eating but once I started training all out my appetite increased.
Absolutely true. The harder I hit the weights, the more it stimulates hunger

Also try going on a 4-6 week diet, u have put on a good bit of weight and I'm sure some is fat.. take a breather. Refresh yourself, lean up a bit and I promise you will increase your appetite

Top Bottom