napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious and PE combo

Saiyan

So I had another thread going but for various reasons, I jumped ship and started over with a different protocol.
Phurious was generous to allow me to run his sust in exchange for posting bloods. Those will be in about 3-4 weeks. This is my second week on it. I am using sust 300 at 1ml Monday and 1ml Thursday. Saying it is smooth is an understatement. I was worried because of the mix and only ever doing cyp on my 4 months of TRT. But I swear it is as smooth if not better than the rx cyp. As soon as I finish bloods I will throw Phurious dbol in at 30mg for the middle section of the blast. Depending on timeframes I may add some of his deca as well.
Now for the sarms. I am taking GW, Lgd, and S4. GW is obviously 20mg morning or preworkout and Lgd is 10mg morning. So far I have done S4 at 25mg morning and 25mg night. I am thinking of bumping it up.
I will need to get another bottle but with 30%, how can I not?? I have some yellow tint and longer dark adjusting times. But it's manageable and I want to try to increase it. It has been two weeks on GW and Lgd and one week on S4. I have to say that I feel fuller and look bigger. Small but noticeable changes.
Still having some difficulties eating enough on some days. It's weird. Some days I'm ravenous and want more and others I have to force feed. Weight is steady on the rise still. Now that I am on Phurious sust I expect great changes. Also giving dues to the PE.
I am doing a newer routine as well. Monday and Thursday is chest/back. Tuesday and Friday is legs/shoulders. Monday and Tuesday are heavy with low volume. Thursday and Friday are lighter with higher volume. Really need to work on the muscular endurance lol.
I did hit a new 1rm bench 1 1/2 weeks ago at 255. Then last night hit a new 5 rep max at 225. Now I unfortunately lift alone 90+% of the time. So I have to be a little reserved about the crazy choices I make. Alone as in no body else in the gym at all. Not just working with me lol.
If I missed anything. Feel free to ask and I'll do what I can to keep this ball rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well since no one is in there it wouldn't be so embarrassing having to dump the bar one side at a time. lol i remember back in the late 90's i was in the gym had the flu, and was trying to stop smoking and i dropped 135 on me and couldn't do shit, some woman came to my rescue lol talk about a fucking embarrassment. but now its funny if that happened now it wouldn't bother me but i was in my 20's man

Lol that's one way to do. My fiancé who is 4'11" 88lbs saved me one day with 200lbs on the bat before I broke that milestone. I was lifting in our horse shed and was positive I had it... Lol. My dumb ass had clipped it out of habit. Soooo good thing she was nearish lol. I don't clip quite a few exercises now.

lol yep shit happens im sure if there were cameras in the gym im in a video somewhere of a gym fail lmao

So I decided to bump the s4. I am getting some sides. But it's manageable and I want to try a little more. I'll probably split it to where I get the little extra in the morning and the normal dropper at night. And then if I still increase it again I'll just even them out.

In to follow this buddy. I'm assuming this is going to be a lean bulk? If so having the S4 and GW in there will certainly help you in that area to keep the fat off. Good luck....I'll be following

Yes as lean as possible. But still excited to throw the dbol in for a mid blast kick. But we'll have to see when the time gets here. I may be hitting my goals without it lol. I'll adjust it when the time comes if needed

I think I went up to 100 on my s4 and my sides were tolerable but considerable. yellow tint, driving at night was scary red lights looked yellow hell all lights looked yellow, there were a few nights I woke up to look at the clock and for a few seconds couldn't see shit thought I was blind, and waking to piss at night was a challenge just the light to dim light. I knew the sides were there but only after coming off the s4 did I really realize how much it effected my vision at night or in dim places like in the car for early morning workouts.

Did you ever have any blurring? Or just the yellow tint and sensitivity to adjustments?

658a449e155dd8507a25464afc6fb1d1.jpg

Figured I'd finally drop this here.

The pure essence S4 is strong stuff. I stayed at 75mg on it, and didn't push it further when I ran it. It was pretty damn awesome at that dose

The pure essence S4 is strong stuff. I stayed at 75mg on it, and didn't push it further when I ran it. It was pretty damn awesome at that dose

I think that's going to be what I'm shooting for.

Yesterday was a chest and back. Lighter weights but higher volume. I'm still working on getting volume up. So my sets yesterday were between 20 to start and down to 12 as I went on.
DB bench
Tbar row (modified using a bar in the corner)
Incline DB bench
Pull ups to failures
Flys incline and flat
Bent over row
Pull overs. Machine and DB.
Close grip chin-ups.
I junk that was everything. Threw a couple bis and tris in the end.

Today sucked ass in the gym. But I was present and pushed what I could. Think there were a few factors. Work stress being the main one. Got in the gym and hit it. Everything was heavy from the get go. What I was hitting for sets of 5 last week I was barely able to push out triplets. Then that fucked with my head. Back was a little better than chest today. A little disappointed sill but they all happen sometimes. Thursday is the same day with lighter weights and more volume. So we'll see then. Tomorrow is legs and shoulders. Been neglecting both for a little bit. So it should be fun. Expecting to have to reload quite a bit. But I'll push and keep going.

Today sucked ass in the gym. But I was present and pushed what I could. Think there were a few factors. Work stress being the main one. Got in the gym and hit it. Everything was heavy from the get go. What I was hitting for sets of 5 last week I was barely able to push out triplets. Then that fucked with my head. Back was a little better than chest today. A little disappointed sill but they all happen sometimes. Thursday is the same day with lighter weights and more volume. So we'll see then. Tomorrow is legs and shoulders. Been neglecting both for a little bit. So it should be fun. Expecting to have to reload quite a bit. But I'll push and keep going.

Ya man, sometimes that shit happens. It happens to all of us. You just have to push through and do your best, and when things don't go how you want them to, you just turn the page and move on to try and kill it again the next day.

We all have a bad workout every now and then. I'm sure you'll be killing it again soon buddy!

When that happens it means ur fatigued. Next time shit feels heavy drop the pride and drop down the weight and go for the pump. And it will get ur mind going again and then take two days away from the gym.

PHURIOUS

very nice additions bro... phurious has some very high grade test so this is a strong addition... i like it a lot... i'ld like to see you get some SR9009 in there at some point but the cycle looks great! im really highly anticipating your results.. the s4 is extremely strong as you already know but it can do so much for you brother... your going to see some huge gains here... you may want to add some phurious proviron to this as well... it would be a very nice addition...

Thanks for the replies guys. Good to have the support. I'll strengthen the mind before hitting it next time.
Yea Dylan. I am going to pm Phurious here in the next few days to talk about the best time to draw blood for sust. Thinking if I do it next week, that will be in the middle of week 4 and that should be good. But I'll get with him and grab a list from SnS as I go.

You should only be in your second week? U just got the stuff lol

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom