napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

phentermine

quleenes

Hello ! I had a question about phentermine. I am 29 years old and I weight 234lbs. I’ve suffered for years trying to lose weight. My question to u is, do u think that I would have long term damage with this pill even if I only take it a short period of time??

I know over a dozen people who have used phentramine. Coworkers, family, friends. They lose weight for sure. But then when they stop? They add weight back. Then off to the doc for more phentramine because it “worked”.
The thing is that you have to change your lifestyle to keep results. The drug definitely works. But without a change, the weight will be back 90% of the time. (Not a clinical number, just my own pulled out lol). Do your research before deciding on any path. That’s all I’m suggesting man.

SARMS, amphetamine type drugs, DNP, diet/exercise, lipo: So many choices.

Fact is it is a matter of lifestyle. There are 3,500 cal in one pound. Now if you burned 250 cal more a day and took in 250 calories less (that is one Egg McMuffin) you are in a 500 calorie deficit. Do that for 7 days and you are looking at a loss of 3,500 calories(one pound). That is 4 pounds a month. 50 pounds a year ! A year goes by quickly. Of course there are variables but fact is when you hear people talk about watching their macros they are simply making sure they are getting the right foods and avoiding the wrong foods. Do some reading on this. Cut out the snacks, cereals in the morning, ice cream at night.

Here is a link to a site that will list pretty much every food you can think of. It has an entire section dedicated to fast food/chain restaurants (many of which I never heard of)

http://www.calorieking.com/foods-v1...nO1L1A.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/

Use of SARMS, supplements, amphetamines etc do have their place but IMO you have to change your lifestyle.

Trust me it's not that hard.

Hell it's 9 AM and i just had a nice chicken breast and sweet potato and it was good. 2 years ago i would have been pounding down a big ass bowl of Captain crunch and paying the price.

Your body your choice. good luck brutha!!

Damn good website Proton. Thanks for the input. Absolutely agree.
It’s all a mindset. What are my options and can I do it the best way? How fast can I achieve it and what consequences does it have? Lots of variables.

Fact is it is a matter of lifestyle. There are 3,500 cal in one pound. Now if you burned 250 cal more a day and took in 250 calories less (that is one Egg McMuffin) you are in a 500 calorie deficit. Do that for 7 days and you are looking at a loss of 3,500 calories(one pound). That is 4 pounds a month. 50 pounds a year ! A year goes by quickly. Of course there are variables but fact is when you hear people talk about watching their macros they are simply making sure they are getting the right foods and avoiding the wrong foods. Do some reading on this. Cut out the snacks, cereals in the morning, ice cream at night.

Here is a link to a site that will list pretty much every food you can think of. It has an entire section dedicated to fast food/chain restaurants (many of which I never heard of)

http://www.calorieking.com/foods-v1...nO1L1A.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/

Use of SARMS, supplements, amphetamines etc do have their place but IMO you have to change your lifestyle.

Hell it's 9 AM and i just had a nice chicken breast and sweet potato and it was good. 2 years ago i would have been pounding down a big ass bowl of Captain crunch and paying the price.

LOLL on the captain crunch... its addicting, ive been there... crunchberries were a prime time breakfast for me in high school for sure...

GREAT POST on calorie king... i have been using that site since college.. i got turned onto it way back when it was first out and have always used it.. thats an excellent site to use

Excellent post bro!

I used phen for about 3 months straight. It was a crazy ride. I felt amazing energy and mentally sharp on it but it was not worth the crash and withdrawal symptoms. I stopped when I started to have severe heart palpitations. Scary shit bro.

I used phen for about 3 months straight. It was a crazy ride. I felt amazing energy and mentally sharp on it but it was not worth the crash and withdrawal symptoms. I stopped when I started to have severe heart palpitations. Scary shit bro.

I thought phen was banned after causing heart valve problems??

I used to get something similar called Adipex from Mexico. Good shit but a little bit goes a long way. Take too much and you'll definitely wish you didn't.

Top Bottom