domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PHARMACOM WINSTROL 10mg

PHARMACOM WINSTROL 10mg

only 9 days in my cycle doing 30mg each day split in two doses,20mg pre workout and 10mg 10 hours later...my pumps are amazing and i look more lean and vascular then ever!!! this quality is the best

PHURIOUS
    Nice. How long u gonna run that?

PHURIOUS

Winny is my fav

Phurious Pharma Rep
    [email protected]
    Code JS5 for 5% off

4 weeks,last 2 weeks i will go 40mg each day and btw i added winny in 9week of my test cyp cycle also from pharmacom my bf is 7% at this moment

PHURIOUS
    Quote Originally Posted by musclefreak47 View Post
    4 weeks,last 2 weeks i will go 40mg each day and btw i added winny in 9week of my test cyp cycle also from pharmacom my bf is 7% at this moment
    Nice job bud congrats

PHURIOUS

That's awesome, Winny is one of my staple orals to add in any cycle I run when I do orals... I've been to the PHARMACOM site and checked them out. They seem to be suppliers of top notch pharmaceuticals and leaders in innovation at applying all the latest technologies available to ensure customers get top notch gear.
    Here is the page: http://www.pharmacomstore.org/innovations/
    Not too many pharma grade companies out there offering a loyalty program and store credit for doing what we do already as far as telling our experiences on forums like ours.

The 44 likes...
    Last edited by 44YOGearHead; 07-22-2016 at 08:52 PM.

tnx guys,yeah I look better then ever...my macros riright now are 260c,240p,50f

pharmacom is an amazing source, they been around for close to 10 years and every customer is satisfied.
    that winny is some good stuff from pharmacom bro! keep up the good work in the gym!

pharmacom is known for quality... all reviews and updates are always appreciated bro.. winstrol is my favorite oral for a reason and your seeing why right now... nice work bro! keep it up and push hard the rest of the way and get everything you can out of it

Pharmacom gear is always on point! Top notch