napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pharmacom TEST CYP 500MG WEEKLY

Right now i am at mid of week 7,really lean and vascular,around 6-7%bf..only thing is that my libido is nothing special,i am never horny like always haha am i the only one or there is some other guys who dont get crazy libido when on test?

Right now i am at mid of week 7,really lean and vascular,around 6-7%bf..only thing is that my libido is nothing special,i am never horny like always haha am i the only one or there is some other guys who dont get crazy libido when on test?
Are you using an AI? If not, estrogen is probably too high. That would explain it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm on 500mg weekly test cyp and I get cranky if I don't bust a nut at least once a day. If the wind blows just right I'm at full attention. Lol. Definitely check your AI.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Arimidex left me extremely disappointed. After I switched to Aromasin I have yet to have any estrogen issues. Get on some Aromasin if you can. See if that keeps your estrogen down and keeps you from rebounding.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm surprised. I would doubt your estro being crashed since you're only running .25mg eod. It COULD be too high, or there might be some other underlying issue. Only way to tell is bloods.

i would get bloodwork done... thats the only way to really know if any of this is causing it or not...

arimidex 0.25 eod
At that AI dose I'd be willing to bet estrogen is on the high side, which will kill your sex drive. You need to increase your AI dose in my opinion.

Bloodwork is the only way to confirm but that's my best guess for you

At that AI dose I'd be willing to bet estrogen is on the high side, which will kill your sex drive. You need to increase your AI dose in my opinion.

Bloodwork is the only way to confirm but that's my best guess for you

thats what im thinking as well... just because estrogen is high doesn't always mean you'll have water retention or gyno but it can affect you in other negative ways... mine was quite high last blood work... no water, nothing of the sort but it was still high...

Top Bottom