napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pharmacom came through

jag85

77bfcfdc26cb7b87dd970ec815641291.jpg

Just got my order from Pharmacom. To my surprise they threw in a free bottle of test. Use bitcoin, it's definitely the quickest way to pay and have your order shipped in 24 hours. Now let's see how good this gear is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77bfcfdc26cb7b87dd970ec815641291.jpg

Just got my order from Pharmacom. To my surprise they threw in a free bottle of test. Use bitcoin, it's definitely the quickest way to pay and have your order shipped in 24 hours. Now let's see how good this gear is.

Yeah Pharmacom is cool that way. They sent me free injectable dbol. That's some humbling shit, 4 weeks of EOD dbol injections ouch.

Why the free test? Late shipping? Shit I gotta spend $200 to get my free $40 dbol for the 21 day shipping lol. Gear is definitely good though and the reps are good peps

Why the free test? Late shipping? Shit I gotta spend $200 to get my free $40 dbol for the 21 day shipping lol. Gear is definitely good though and the reps are good peps

No late shipping at all. They gave me a tracking number and I followed that package straight to my door.

Top Bottom