napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PH and SARM cycle with proper PCT

motozone

Hello swole brethren,

I know many people don't recommend prohormones, but I want to use up the Redcon product I bought when they were available. I have:

60 tabs SOMAL-NOR (19-Nor Androst..), 65 mg
60 tabs SOMAL-4 (4 Androstene..), 65mg
and
60 tabs 1-Androstene 3b, 75mg

Is it possible I could take these without compromising my fertility? If so, what would you recommend I do with it all along with PCT recommendation?

I also have 4000mg each of MK-677, MK-2866, and GW-501516.

Thank you very much!

im certainly not recommending any prohormones without test and even with test i wouldnt advise andro prohormones...

Thank you for that information.
Would you mind commenting on the below?

1) What is the reason for adding test?
2) How much for a newbie (53 yo, 16% BF 175lb) lifting since 15 yo.
2) What PH is better than andro PH?
3) Why are they better?

Thank you in advance.

You're not listening bro. Get rid of the pro hormones. Throw them in the trash. I'm your age (50) and this is what I recommend. Go get blood work and see where you current test levels are at. You might even be a candidate for TRT. Then after we see your blood work we can determine how to proceed.

1. because without test you are going to feel like shit on cycle suppressing yourself without any test in your body... when you run test, yes, you suppress yourself but your test is still high in the process and is suppressed when you stop but without it, you are draining it on cycle and then not only will you feel like shit on cycle but recovery will be horrible

2. 350 mg week is plenty

3. im not advising anyone to use prohormones

Top Bottom