napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pervent lost muscles during PCT and intermittent fasting

MrAzeeeD

For religious reasons, my PCT will be in a period that I should fast on it for a month, from sunrise to sunset (about 14 hours)
There's anything that can help me to prevent losing muscles gained from a cycle?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
unfortunately, thats a bad situation you should have planned ahead of... thats the absolute worst thing you could do during pct.. .mk2866 will help but you might as well just be of the understanding you are going to be sacrificing gains made

unfortunately, thats a bad situation you should have planned ahead of... thats the absolute worst thing you could do during pct.. .mk2866 will help but you might as well just be of the understanding you are going to be sacrificing gains made
If I reduced cycle to 8 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks before the fast, that's can help, right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I’m with Dylan.. PCT is more important then the cycle itself. It’s a great way to loose your gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say is hit your macros during the time you aren't fasting and you'll probsbly be just fine, especially if you can take BCAAs during your fast. I did intermittent fasting for about 3 years straight while cycling, off cycle, in pct and everything in between. Not only did I not have trouble retaining mass....i built quite a bit on it too. And that was fasting 16 hours a day

If at all possible train only when you can eat afterwards. Dont train and then have a long time before you can eat. That can and will negatively affect you

If you read some studies, it is actually very difficult to lose muscle. It doesn't happen overnight so I would not be too concerned about it.

Top Bottom