napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Personal gyno question

BraedenB

Hey guys

So I have gyno from puberty, it's not too bad, not really noticeable unless I'm bending over or whatever. But anyways I decided to try to see if my nipples would excrete fluid. I attempted to squeeze the lump under my nipple gently and I did notice a clear fluid coming out of my nipple. It didn't take much effort to do so, my question being should I be concerned ? I'm not on steroids or whatever. I have some sarms from sarmsx incase you guys were considering it being a pro hormone issue. My nipples don't hurt, tingle or anything, they haven't grown either but I've never tried this before but from what I've researched this should only happen with a prolactin issue. I did also ask my friends if it happens to them, they were all nice enough to squeeze their nipples for me (giggity) and they said it didn't happen or if it did it took a lot of effort. Should I get this checked out or is it normal because I have gyno that it would be easier for fluid to come out? Thanks in advance sorry for the long post!

i had puberty gyno bro... this happened to me as well... i had to get surgery on it... there was no option... i had not ever used anything.. it was just the way i was born likely just as you were... its not related to anything you did wrong if you were born with it but i would go to a doctor... i went to a plastic surgeon, had a consultation and 2 weeks later had the procedure

Ya my doctor said its a cosmetic issue and not a medical issue so I can't get it covered under medical... I also don't have the few thousand dollars that it costs in Canada to get it done. Perhaps I'll go in for another consultation, my brother has the same issue and he said he had pains in his nipples and the doctor said he could get it covered because it was causing pain. I did have pain in middle school when it first started happening but what can ya do. Anyways so some people here are saying I should get it checked out, but Dylan you say that the gyno causing the fluid is normal? It's not like a heavy flow or anything just a little drop that forms

i had puberty gyno bro... this happened to me as well... i had to get surgery on it... there was no option... i had not ever used anything.. it was just the way i was born likely just as you were... its not related to anything you did wrong if you were born with it but i would go to a doctor... i went to a plastic surgeon, had a consultation and 2 weeks later had the procedure

How long until you could lift again after. ? Whats it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya my doctor said its a cosmetic issue and not a medical issue so I can't get it covered under medical... I also don't have the few thousand dollars that it costs in Canada to get it done. Perhaps I'll go in for another consultation, my brother has the same issue and he said he had pains in his nipples and the doctor said he could get it covered because it was causing pain. I did have pain in middle school when it first started happening but what can ya do. Anyways so some people here are saying I should get it checked out, but Dylan you say that the gyno causing the fluid is normal? It's not like a heavy flow or anything just a little drop that forms
gyno will tend to cause fluid... many think its only prolactin related but thats not true in totality...

How long until you could lift again after. ? Whats it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i went to the very best surgeon in vegas... the cost was $3500 and i was supposed to be out 6 weeks but it was only 4 weeks and i was back ready to go...

I have a little from puberty as well. It's not bad at all with a chest pump but it's noticeable in thin shirts or with my shirt off. Towards the end of the year I'm going to see what options I have at a doc.

I have a little from puberty as well. It's not bad at all with a chest pump but it's noticeable in thin shirts or with my shirt off. Towards the end of the year I'm going to see what options I have at a doc.
find the best plastic surgeon in your state... you get what you pay for and when it comes to that, you should only be going to the most reputable around you

find the best plastic surgeon in your state... you get what you pay for and when it comes to that, you should only be going to the most reputable around you

I have your doctor that you used in Las Vegas saved on my phone. I think you posted it in another thread. I researched a few in my area but I'd rather go to someone who does A LOT of these. Found another good one in Texas but will be one of these 2 when I pull the trigger. Thank you for the reply.

I have your doctor that you used in Las Vegas saved on my phone. I think you posted it in another thread. I researched a few in my area but I'd rather go to someone who does A LOT of these. Found another good one in Texas but will be one of these 2 when I pull the trigger. Thank you for the reply.
you know what you are doing... very very wise... my doctor in vegas is extremely good.. he is very thorough and very professional... so i can definitely give my referral on him to you..

Top Bottom