napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Perfect PCT for me Advice please

CS1793

Hi Dylan,

I come from a small town just outside of Edinburgh, Scotland. I am 25 years old, 5'10 and around 86kg just now.

Been watching your videos and really admire how much you know. I feel that you would be a trustworthy guide to my first cycle PCT.

I will be finishing a 16 week cycle of Test- Ethanate 300 in the next couple of weeks and I was wondering what you think I should use/where I should get them from?

I have Clomid and Nolvadex ready to take, however I want to keep as much of my gains as possible. You also mentions MK-2866 and GW-501516 too? How much and where would I get them? Also aromasin? I currently take Arimidex so would I continuing using that Instead of getting aromasin?

I am currently taking arimidex 1mg every second day and I take 2ml of test on a Thursday and a Sunday (1200 per week).

Any advice I would really appreciate!

Thanks Dude and I look forward to catching up.

Dylan won't recommend sources, you have to do a bit of research for yourself here bro. It's all there if you look carefully.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

That is a SHIIIIT TON of test lmfao!! Idk how true this is but I heard this from a doc. He said that about 600mg a week is.perfect anything more than that your body is just converting all test your body isn't using into other hormones. Like estrogen!!! I'm no pro by any means but your more than likely going to go through some major hormone changes running that much test. My second cycle I ran 800mg a week of test 50mg a day of dbol and 400mg a week of tren e and I was loveing it i felt like a monster and turned every girls head as I walked by but when o got off the d bol and tren I lost about 15 lbs and felt like my stomach was full of water. I've heard alot of good things about mk and gw. But id go with HCG and then dose down off that try to get your balls back id.you know what I mean. Idk if the mk and he do the same thing but it's be somthinh to look into and is dose down on the test. 800 is pushing it. Your just going to add nothing but water weight and then lose it when you get off and then realise you didn't put on as much size as you thought and is really consider going with dylans organ st or rich pinias

That is a SHIIIIT TON of test lmfao!! Idk how true this is but I heard this from a doc. He said that about 600mg a week is.perfect anything more than that your body is just converting all test your body isn't using into other hormones. Like estrogen!!! I'm no pro by any means but your more than likely going to go through some major hormone changes running that much test. My second cycle I ran 800mg a week of test 50mg a day of dbol and 400mg a week of tren e and I was loveing it i felt like a monster and turned every girls head as I walked by but when o got off the d bol and tren I lost about 15 lbs and felt like my stomach was full of water. I've heard alot of good things about mk and gw. But id go with HCG and then dose down off that try to get your balls back id.you know what I mean. Idk if the mk and he do the same thing but it's be somthinh to look into and is dose down on the test. 800 is pushing it. Your just going to add nothing but water weight and then lose it when you get off and then realise you didn't put on as much size as you thought and is really consider going with dylans organ st or rich pinias
you know what, i overlooked that... i saw the 300 and missed the bottom part... that is absolutely ridiculous, you are exactly right man... 1200 mg of test is just absurd... i have always said there is no reason to go over 500 mg whatsoever

5% organ and kidney support. You form want blood pressure problems that shiz scary af. I thought I was going to die lmao and it's hard on every part of your body. You can run all the test and hormones in the world but if you don't take care of the inside of your body it's more important than what you look like on the outside

How does that Mk and Gw work Dylan? Will it help you get your natural test back or would it be good to add some HCG with it? I've pretty much been on a cycle for the past year just dropping down to about 150 mg a week but I would like to just get off if it but I've listened to alot of natural body builders talk and they day that they feel like shit when the compete natty and feel a whole lot better when they are competeing just on TRT..

How does that Mk and Gw work Dylan? Will it help you get your natural test back or would it be good to add some HCG with it? I've pretty much been on a cycle for the past year just dropping down to about 150 mg a week but I would like to just get off if it but I've listened to alot of natural body builders talk and they day that they feel like shit when the compete natty and feel a whole lot better when they are competeing just on TRT..
read my post, it explains the benefit of what mk and gw have during pct... you should never stay on trt if you dont actually need it... dont let others influence you that dont give a fuck about your health brother

And I've compared the organ st and richs 5% organ and liver defender. The organ st looks sooo sooo much better but I just spent about 3 grand pretty much all my cycles for the next year or so im kinda strapped right now lol. If any of you can spend the extra money GET THE ORGAN ST!!!!!

And I've compared the organ st and richs 5% organ and liver defender. The organ st looks sooo sooo much better but I just spent about 3 grand pretty much all my cycles for the next year or so im kinda strapped right now lol. If any of you can spend the extra money GET THE ORGAN ST!!!!!
yes, there's more than double the ingredients in organ st

Daaaamn 1200 Test a week I guarantee you if you ran half that you would be way happier with your cycle I bet you are bloated like a water buffalo right now ha

Top Bottom