napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Perfect PCT

Nick_9

Hello All,

I just joined the forum and I'm still new to using gear. I've ran 3 cycles, nothing crazy... However I would like to know everyone's insight on the proper PCT. I have blasted and cruised throughout the course of a year and a half. I must say using gear has been an experience in itself, however I want to go back to natty the proper way. What would be the proper PCT to take? I want to make the right decisions here, please any insight would help! I look forward to hearing what you all have to say! Thanks!

After being on gear for an entire year you are going to need an extremely aggressive PCT. I absolutely hate the idea of blasting and cruising for that reason. The thing to remember is the mental aspect of recovery. You have to accept the fact that you might feel like shit for a while. Your body is going to take a long time to recover after being on for so long. I will let Dylan lay out the exact protocol and where to get some of the products but you will need to follow it exactly as laid out.

That would be awesome. I understand I'm going to feel like shit for a while, but getting back to natural levels and being healthy is worth it. Perfect, yes I will need to know exactly what to take/dosages and where to get the recommended products. Roughly, how long will I be feeling like shit for? Also, how long will it take for my natural test levels to come back?

okay brother... its impossible to answer your questions okay... you are looking for a psychic and unfortunately, i dont a magic 8 ball to ask how long it will take, how you will feel for how long etc.. noone can answer that.. all i can say WITH CERTAINTY is it wont be easy and it wont be any sort of fun... it is probably going to take a VERY long time to recover and a 12 week pct is where to start but that might not even be enough... you will want to start that way and then go from there... lets HOPE it takes less than a year to recover properly... thats a rough guess from what i have seen over the years...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/50/50/25/25/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
DGA POST CT ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the best protocol to follow. You have to understand that lasting and cruising for a year and a half wasn't a very smart choice, and because of that choice you face a very difficult uphill battle with recovery. Some do better than others, and some don't do so well.

Top Bottom