napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Perfect addition to kickstart cycle?

Astroid

I was going to do a simple ostarine and liga stack for 3 months. Was thinking about adding something for the first month only for an extra kickstart. Any suggestions? Possibly s4?

you would never run s4 for only a month and you dont "kickstart" a sarms cycle anyway.. you can ADD s4 to the stack and thats a great addition but 4 weeks of it only is beyond pointless

You don't need a kickstart with sarms, but S4 would be a good addition here

you would never run s4 for only a month and you dont "kickstart" a sarms cycle anyway.. you can ADD s4 to the stack and thats a great addition but 4 weeks of it only is beyond pointless

Didn't mean it like that. I just heard of bad side effects with S4 didn't know if you could benefit from a short cycle on it. If 4 weeks isn't enough to do anything I'll just steer clear of it

Didn't mean it like that. I just heard of bad side effects with S4 didn't know if you could benefit from a short cycle on it. If 4 weeks isn't enough to do anything I'll just steer clear of it
dont waste your money... there are no side effects... its ONE side effect with a yellow tint in your vision switching from light to dark that is EXTREMELY overplayed... thats your call but 4 weeks is pointless

dont waste your money... there are no side effects... its ONE side effect with a yellow tint in your vision switching from light to dark that is EXTREMELY overplayed... thats your call but 4 weeks is pointless

Oh okay, I really want the benefits of S4 but all I seen on people saying it fucks your vision up. Is it just coloration? Or can it makes you see worse too?

Oh okay, I really want the benefits of S4 but all I seen on people saying it fucks your vision up. Is it just coloration? Or can it makes you see worse too?
just the yellow tint and its not permanent dude, not even close to that... it wont make you not see or something like that.. its transitioning from light to dark or dark to light when it happens but it doesnt last all day or something either

Top Bottom