Winstrol alternate days 1ml
Test Suspension 1ml alternate days
Gh 4iu a days
Nolvedex 20mg
Armidex 1tab a day
How can i make my body fat % till 3 to 4%
Can you help me sir please

Thanks regards

My god! you are taking just about everything there is to take and ask how to get to a extremely low body fat % if you don't know the training /diet required etc to get to low body fat levels you really have NO business taking AAS let alone the amount you are currently on. Whats your age and stats (height , current BF levels , previous AAS experience if any ) How far out is your competition . I have a feeling this cycle isent going to end well at all........

My god! you are taking just about everything there is to take and ask how to get to a extremely low body fat % if you don't know the training /diet required etc to get to low body fat levels you really have NO business taking AAS let alone the amount you are currently on. Whats your age and stats (height , current BF levels , previous AAS experience if any ) How far out is your competition . I have a feeling this cycle isent going to end well at all........

This has all the makings of a lot of time and money wasted on an ill-prepared-for endeavor.

Top Bottom