domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peptides??

Peptides??

Any one have good experiences with them? I?m looking to heal
    Some injuries that iv collected over the years mostly my back I?m just sick of living with the constant pain and don?t like taking pain killers or ibuprofen.

SAMSON has TB-500 and BPC-157. Message me on Wickr (cbbram).
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

mk677 and mk2866 are your best options aside from hgh

I havent used them personally. I prefer to go with ostarine and Nutrobal. I know some our sources here do sell the healing peptides though.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I havent used them personally. I prefer to go with ostarine and Nutrobal. I know some our sources here do sell the healing peptides though.
    those are definitely the best options out there for healing

I was planning on running HGH again here soon so I?ll prob try that. Do the peptides work has anyone had good experiences ? I have not ran Mk in a very long time I prefer it in capsule form not liquid.

im not a fan of peptides... ive never felt they were worth the hassle whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    im not a fan of peptides... ive never felt they were worth the hassle whatsoever
    In terms of HGH I usually run 4iu a day is this what I should be running for healing? What do you think about skipping a day and only injecting every other day just to have the HGH last a little longer? I mean your body is still getting an additional dose of HGH so I would assume it would be beneficial but maybe juts not as beneficial as every day injections

I just use sarms so I couldn't tell you one way or the other with peptides

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    In terms of HGH I usually run 4iu a day is this what I should be running for healing? What do you think about skipping a day and only injecting every other day just to have the HGH last a little longer? I mean your body is still getting an additional dose of HGH so I would assume it would be beneficial but maybe juts not as beneficial as every day injections
    2-3 ius is what i generally recommend... 4 ius is getting up there if you have quality hgh