napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides??

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Any one have good experiences with them? I?m looking to heal
Some injuries that iv collected over the years mostly my back I?m just sick of living with the constant pain and don?t like taking pain killers or ibuprofen.

SAMSON has TB-500 and BPC-157. Message me on Wickr (cbbram).

I havent used them personally. I prefer to go with ostarine and Nutrobal. I know some our sources here do sell the healing peptides though.

I was planning on running HGH again here soon so I?ll prob try that. Do the peptides work has anyone had good experiences ? I have not ran Mk in a very long time I prefer it in capsule form not liquid.

im not a fan of peptides... ive never felt they were worth the hassle whatsoever

In terms of HGH I usually run 4iu a day is this what I should be running for healing? What do you think about skipping a day and only injecting every other day just to have the HGH last a little longer? I mean your body is still getting an additional dose of HGH so I would assume it would be beneficial but maybe juts not as beneficial as every day injections

In terms of HGH I usually run 4iu a day is this what I should be running for healing? What do you think about skipping a day and only injecting every other day just to have the HGH last a little longer? I mean your body is still getting an additional dose of HGH so I would assume it would be beneficial but maybe juts not as beneficial as every day injections
2-3 ius is what i generally recommend... 4 ius is getting up there if you have quality hgh

Yea for HGH 2-3IUs is the sweet spot for most people without getting the sides.

I have run peptides they are OK and serve a purpose so you could try TB and BPC but once you start stacking peptides and upping doses you get damn near the cost of HGH and at that point id much rather take HGH.

MK677 and MK2866 are good options too but HGH is my fav.

Top Bottom