napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

peptides for 16 year old

dynarterz

Hi there Dylan,

you seem like the ideal man to get advice from based upon your knowledge around almost each and every steroid but also SARMS
My question is, I have a slap tear in my shoulder (labrum tear) however there is a small amount of damage done to the area but it is still enough to unstable my arm enough and inflict pain if I do any heavy exercises. I managed to tear it by throwing a ball around 6 months ago now and ever since been doing physiotherapy.. nothing has seemed to work however I do believe surgery is not an option because my ultrasound came back showing no excess fluids and no obvious tears, I do understand it was an ultrasound and it doesn’t quite show the details of cartilage like an MRI does. It just gave me an idea of what I was dealing with. Ultimately the ultrasound came up with nothing. But I was diagnosed with a slap tear, hopefully meaning the tear is small.

I should also mention I’m 16 year’s of age and regardless I will be using the peptide TB 500 for the sake of my shoulder..

Long questions short:
Will it advance the healing or even heal it completely.
Is light physiotherapy recommended?

Noooooo! Follow Doctor's advice and don't mess with ANYTHING related with peptides and the likes. At your age you'll recover. Just give it time.

Thanks for the comment however I'm at the point in life where I'd do absolutely fucking anything for my shoulder to get better. I was told 1-2 months and it should be healed. Okay, I waited 2 months, absolutely nothing! I've waited 6 months now and I've literally gotten depression over the injury. The GYM was literally my fucking drug okay. I was the skinniest kid in the year level and once I hit the gym and really got into it! I was literally growing cm's in size by the week, not just size either, my mental and social health dramatically improved. It was the only think I cared about and still do care about.
I've injected and tried Boldenone for the injury repair, that didn't work. I'm going to do whatever it takes for my shoulder to get better. I'll spend hundreds of $$ trying to fix it. Just know I'm not going to wait another month and waste value time's of my youth upset.

p.s I never used AAS during my time at the gym.

Dude, read this very, very carefully: boldenone IS a steroid. Steroids SUPPRESS natural testosterone production. At your age, that is a really, and I mean a really bad thing. Two months recovery? That's nothing. Wait longer and work on your cardio and core strength in the mean time.

How many times did you inject boldenone? What was the dose? I you need to get bloodwork ASAP and hope you didn't cause any permanent damage. Injecting boldenone was a reckless, irresponsible, and dangerous.

Last edited:
Yes I understand the risks. I took 250mg per week, 8 weeks only. 100mg of test e to cover for the testosterone supression. I've grown a whole entire inch in 2 months ago the steroid so it has definitely not affected my growth plates. But also my blood work is normal as I've had monthly check ups since I was a kid.

I don't think you understand any of the risks. Is impossible a medical professional recommended injecting a veterinarian hormone to a teenager. That's on you and very likely an irresponsible adult who facilitated that for you.

You need to run a full post-cycle therapy, or PCT from SarmsX. Best of luck.

Look at his typing, his ability to convey thoughts... 16yo my ass. You've been trolled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at 16 years old, there is no way i would nor could advise you on ANYTHING related to performance enhancements whatsoever.. i completely understand you want to get this taken care of but you need to just follow what your doctor and physical therapist tell you to do

Yes I understand the risks. I took 250mg per week, 8 weeks only. 100mg of test e to cover for the testosterone supression. I've grown a whole entire inch in 2 months ago the steroid so it has definitely not affected my growth plates. But also my blood work is normal as I've had monthly check ups since I was a kid.
really genius... since you know how it will affect your growth plates in a few years... you are CLUELESS and you dont understand a thing but hey, your going to man... just dont come back here begging for help when it happens... we all make our own decisions, you will have to deal with yours...

Top Bottom