domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Next cycle ideas

Next cycle ideas

So Ive been thinking about my next cycle as it seems I always do. (Halfway through current cycle )

The goals: lean bulk, low estrogen conversion and sides, euphoric feeling (that ON feeling)

What do you guys think about this:

Pins M,W,F
    Week1-16 Test C 375mg/ week
    Week1-16 NadroloneDeca 375/ week
    Week1-16 DHB 300/ week
    And kick start the cycle with 4-6 weeks of var ir drol or dbol.

The only new compounds for me here would be the DHB and if i chose to use anavar. I have ran a cycle before with 500 test 500 deca with a dbol kicker and felt pretty good but did have some sides.

Quote Originally Posted by journeytohuge View Post
    So Ive been thinking about my next cycle as it seems I always do. (Halfway through current cycle )

The goals: lean bulk, low estrogen conversion and sides, euphoric feeling (that ON feeling)

What do you guys think about this:

Pins M,W,F
    Week1-16 Test C 375mg/ week
    Week1-16 NadroloneDeca 375/ week
    Week1-16 DHB 300/ week
    And kick start the cycle with 4-6 weeks of var ir drol or dbol.

The only new compounds for me here would be the DHB and if i chose to use anavar. I have ran a cycle before with 500 test 500 deca with a dbol kicker and felt pretty good but did have some sides.
    I have read some have experienced depression as a side effect from Deca? Have you ever experienced that? Additionally - i read that NPP is more side effect friendly - if you are not running high doses?

Quote Originally Posted by WellYouNeednt View Post
    I have read some have experienced depression as a side effect from Deca? Have you ever experienced that? Additionally - i read that NPP is more side effect friendly - if you are not running high doses?
    I overdid the dosages of that cycle and that was a long time ago. I didnt have any mental side effects from it. One very strange thing is from that cycle u noticed it i could taste the nandrolone deca. I did injections just like any other. Every time i would pin the deca even mixed with the test it would leave this weird taste in my mouth.

NPP is my favorite compound now lol so I would recommend that. Iv ran Test only cycles for a few years now but recently decided to try a different compound as I have used others in the past but wanted to try something new. NPP gave me rock hard lean rounded gainz all around I felt amazing in terms of strength and overall attitude and confidence. I got literally no sides from it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    NPP is my favorite compound now lol so I would recommend that. Iv ran Test only cycles for a few years now but recently decided to try a different compound as I have used others in the past but wanted to try something new. NPP gave me rock hard lean rounded gainz all around I felt amazing in terms of strength and overall attitude and confidence. I got literally no sides from it as well.
    Really happy to hear the possitive endorsement of NPP! What dosage were you running and for how long? I am assuming you were running Test, as well?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Yeah I would only use Deconate over NPP for longer ester. But like you said i heard NPP has a different feel. I would have to say my favorite compound to date is Anadrol. Started it mid cycle instead of kickstart, for a reason, and i absolutly love it. All the sides everyone complains about I have very minimal. The pumps and inatant feel 45min after dose preworkout is fucking awesome. Huge pumps and great feeling.

Really happy to hear the possitive endorsement of NPP! What dosage were you running and for how long? I am assuming you were running Test, as well?

Thanks in advance for the info!
    Yes I was running 250mg test for the first 8 weeks then dropped in to 175 for the last 4 weeks. NPP was 400mg a week for the first 4 weeks and then 300 for the last 4 weeks I only ran it for 8 weeks it was kinda a last min thing or I would have ran it the full 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by journeytohuge View Post
    Yeah I would only use Deconate over NPP for longer ester. But like you said i heard NPP has a different feel. I would have to say my favorite compound to date is Anadrol. Started it mid cycle instead of kickstart, for a reason, and i absolutly love it. All the sides everyone complains about I have very minimal. The pumps and inatant feel 45min after dose preworkout is fucking awesome. Huge pumps and great feeling.
    I have heard several people tell me how much they like anadrol but o was always scared of the sides and toxicity. I tend to have a lot of issues with my blood pressure and liver elevation on full cycle even with a fully stacked detox regimen. I will prob cave and try anadrol in the near future

Yes I was running 250mg test for the first 8 weeks then dropped in to 175 for the last 4 weeks. NPP was 400mg a week for the first 4 weeks and then 300 for the last 4 weeks I only ran it for 8 weeks it was kinda a last min thing or I would have ran it the full 12 weeks.
    Sorry for all the questions! Any specific reason you dropped the dosages of Test and NPP, later in the cycle?

Sorry for all the questions! Any specific reason you dropped the dosages of Test and NPP, later in the cycle?
    Ha no worries. I dropped the Test because I got me levels tested and I was at 1700 test levels at 250mg a week. I like to see what I can accomplish at the lowest doses possible I like to keep the test levels at just a little over 1000 especially when running an additional compound I like to let the compound other then test shine. As far as dropping the NPP that was me juts wanting to save money lol so taking a shot a week off the cycle saved me on buying another bottle at the end of the cycle ha. I saw great results at 300 NPP a week as well.