napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide Cycling?

witz200

I've heard some varying things as to whether peptides need to be cycled or not. For example I've heard that Mod GRF does not need to be cycled but that Ipamorelin and Frag 176-191 do because of desensitization (have heard 3 months on/ 1 month off for Ipa, and 5 weeks max for Frag). A lot of nonsense on the internet, was hoping you guys could shed some light on this. By the way, love the vids Dylan, keep em coming!

thanks bro, i appreciate it.. do you have specific compounds you have these questions about? i always think you should cycle off things aside from test if you need it for trt but i some you can definitely stay on longer than others...

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. Specifically I'm considering stacking Mod GRF and Ipamorelin (100mcg of each 2x/ day for week 1, 3x/ day thereafter) as after pretty extensive research it seems that combining a GHRH and a GHRP can have a very synergistic effect. I've read a lot of conflicting stuff, but what seems to be a theme is that Mod GRF needs to be cycled only if used at the higher end of the dosing range, but likely not at lower doses. I've read that Ipamorelin should be done in 12 week cycles. I know something like MK677 doesn't need to be cycled (which I really couldn't take, the hunger killed me) so just trying to reconcile the protocol for the different secretagogues. To be safe maybe I'll just match a 12 week Mod/ Ipa cycle with my next 12 week sarms cycle

I'm very interested in frag but likely won't try that until I get a little closer to my goals and would definitely cycle (5-6 weeks) that as I've heard adaption with that can happen very quickly. Just curious if this jives with everything you guys have heard

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. Specifically I'm considering stacking Mod GRF and Ipamorelin (100mcg of each 2x/ day for week 1, 3x/ day thereafter) as after pretty extensive research it seems that combining a GHRH and a GHRP can have a very synergistic effect. I've read a lot of conflicting stuff, but what seems to be a theme is that Mod GRF needs to be cycled only if used at the higher end of the dosing range, but likely not at lower doses. I've read that Ipamorelin should be done in 12 week cycles. I know something like MK677 doesn't need to be cycled (which I really couldn't take, the hunger killed me) so just trying to reconcile the protocol for the different secretagogues. To be safe maybe I'll just match a 12 week Mod/ Ipa cycle with my next 12 week sarms cycle

I'm very interested in frag but likely won't try that until I get a little closer to my goals and would definitely cycle (5-6 weeks) that as I've heard adaption with that can happen very quickly. Just curious if this jives with everything you guys have heard
yes, i think you are definitely on the right track here... if you can get past the first month of 677, that hunger subsides and its so great for fat burning amongst many other benefits but the peptide stack will be great... so far, frag is by far the most popular being sold at sarms.forsale.. its flying out but that goes without saying how effective it is and it would stack extremely well here too but yes, you are definitely on the right track and ill have some nice videos coming on all peptides as well

make sure you use sarms.forsale for peptides. they are A+

dylan has videos he is putting out on them which are must watches. i believe that peptides are a tool that more guys should use. i just ran tb and bpc and although it is a lot of injections i feel like it helped greatly with repair

I prefer to go off of any PED. That would include even Cardarine. Though not suppressive to natural testosterone production, I feel like the body needs to re-balance every so often.

Top Bottom