napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide Cream's

JackD

Hi,

I've been reading a few post's on here and no one seems's to think that peptides work?
Has anyone had any positive effects with them?
There are a few peptide companies in Australia do they have decent product's? What about the cream's has anyone used them?
Would love to hear people's thoughts

Jack

Hi,

I've been reading a few post's on here and no one seems's to think that peptides work?
Has anyone had any positive effects with them?
There are a few peptide companies in Australia do they have decent product's? What about the cream's has anyone used them?
Would love to hear people's thoughts

Jack

I'm using several and they seem to be working very well

ive never had any signficant results with peptides and ive used them many times... i will say i had a great experience with tb500 and melanotan definitely worked although i had bad reactions to it but cjc, ghr, frag etc... i never had any sort of experience with multiple sources... definitely not for me but to each their own...

ive never had any signficant results with peptides and ive used them many times... i will say i had a great experience with tb500 and melanotan definitely worked although i had bad reactions to it but cjc, ghr, frag etc... i never had any sort of experience with multiple sources... definitely not for me but to each their own...

I'm getting a pretty good reaction with a 100mcg GHRP 2 & 100mcg CJC No dac while taking 1mg CJC w/Dac for the week. I'll see in the next few weeks. I've been completely away from lifting/supplements for approx 5 months so its going to be a good trial... Its either gonna happen or not.. 244 to 220 in 2 months... I started 1 Jan... so far its more then I expected for sure.. I'm taking some pics so well see. just peptides.. I could write down my peptide cycle idea if anyones interested......

yes great! Well, I'm going to get my blood done and see what it looks like now but I was thinking of using CJC/IPA but in a cream form I don't really like the sound of the needles.
Has anyone had any luck with the creams?

yes great! Well, I'm going to get my blood done and see what it looks like now but I was thinking of using CJC/IPA but in a cream form I don't really like the sound of the needles.
Has anyone had any luck with the creams?

I did a transdermal cream back in 2005 w/ pro hormones... not sure with peptides... IMO.. probably not going to work because you can't even shake a bottle of peptides without damaging the peptide...you can't even squirt the water directly on the peptide either. so if you think about it.. how could you mix the peptide with cream then rub it in... not so sure about that..... I was the same way with needle but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.... a slin pin is not that bad... did my first little baby pin ever the other week... I'm shedding fat like I was 30 again... so it does work...

Top Bottom