PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Peptide/AAS Question

  1. #1

    Peptide/AAS Question

    Hey all, I'm wondering......can you run a AAS cycle alongside CJC-1295 DAC? I've been researching my ass off and know DAC is better with a GHRH peptide ran with it. I'm dying to try these out but Im Already committed to a ROBO Spring/Summer run in May. I'm a veteran user and ready to shake things up if possible. I appreciate your input,
    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    sure you can... im not a fan of peptides at all but theres no reason you cant use them with steroids whatsoever

  3. #3
    Thanks bro.... as a matter of fact I was watching/reading your video on it. I'm very interested in the hgh natural release. I'm 52 want to feel better hopefully without the cost of full blown hgh. Maybe I should run my cycle then use the peptides? I'm eager to check them out. Your my go to for information.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KODA24 View Post
    Thanks bro.... as a matter of fact I was watching/reading your video on it. I'm very interested in the hgh natural release. I'm 52 want to feel better hopefully without the cost of full blown hgh. Maybe I should run my cycle then use the peptides? I'm eager to check them out. Your my go to for information.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    you could try them on their own first and see how/if you like them or not that way... that would be ideal to start with so you can gauge if they are worth it to you or not

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you could try them on their own first and see how/if you like them or not that way... that would be ideal to start with so you can gauge if they are worth it to you or not
    Yes I think I'm going to go that route......thanks again bro. Robo cycle starts in May.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KODA24 View Post
    Yes I think I'm going to go that route......thanks again bro. Robo cycle starts in May.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Keep us updated.


    PharmaComStore Rep
    taz10 for 10% off
    PM for link to order


  7. #7
    anytime bro

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Keep us updated.


    PharmaComStore Rep
    taz10 for 10% off
    PM for link to order

    Will do bro, also is Pharmacom selling SR9009? Looking for sources. Thanks.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Hi Koda. I have done a lot of study and personal use of peptides over the years. IMO to do it right you need a solid source (very hard to find) and you need to run it for a while. The results are minimal and quite frankly I am now a believer that the SARMs and Sarm style growth secrete products are far superior. Here is my reasoning: they do not require a complicated process of lypholizing the peptides for use, SARMs are bio available (taken by mouth) which mean no extra pinning. I have personally enjoyed my results from SARMs (when I say this I am including GW and MK677) when pared with AAS over any peptide run I have done. Honestly, if I just had money falling out of me then maybe I would run peptides... but even then Im not so sure of the value given the extra storage, pinning and extra cost around just using them.
    Now running real deal GH will always trump any peptide you could ever run but then you are not using your own bodies GH.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    Hi Koda. I have done a lot of study and personal use of peptides over the years. IMO to do it right you need a solid source (very hard to find) and you need to run it for a while. The results are minimal and quite frankly I am now a believer that the SARMs and Sarm style growth secrete products are far superior. Here is my reasoning: they do not require a complicated process of lypholizing the peptides for use, SARMs are bio available (taken by mouth) which mean no extra pinning. I have personally enjoyed my results from SARMs (when I say this I am including GW and MK677) when pared with AAS over any peptide run I have done. Honestly, if I just had money falling out of me then maybe I would run peptides... but even then Im not so sure of the value given the extra storage, pinning and extra cost around just using them.
    Now running real deal GH will always trump any peptide you could ever run but then you are not using your own bodies GH.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that input bro.....changes my thinking on this. Appreciate it.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •