napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

People asking for help and calling those who can help "ignorant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

I am not entirely sure why people would ask for help or advice only to end up calling the person who is actually trying to help them "ignorant", when they offer sound advice based on medical training or general knowledge about steroids, sarms and/or training.

This is just an example of things that truly turn me off. If you think you are absolutely right, and are not willing to accept suggestions or sound advice don't fucking waste our time.

No sir, quite the opposite. That's a dangerous presumption you're making. I won't elaborate, just suggest you get a complete blood panel with all due respect. ---End Quote--- Im not saying im 100% correct but there are many many more things that will cause bed wetting and other organs that can be causing that before the liver. Many signs of liver toxicity are going to appear before bed wetting. Bed wetting has to do with the nervous system. If your going to say im completely wrong than you should atleast be able to come out and propose what you think but you dont care to elaborate. Kind of ignorant my dude

Pete

Last edited:
Hey bro we're all going to have differences of opinion, different levels of knowledge, different ideas but at the end of the day we're all just here trying to help each other out. Let's just try to make the best of it.

I think you misunderstood my comment dude. First, I wasn’t asking you for help. I made a post on the thread on my personal opinion, you then decided that I was wrong and wrote maybe two sentences but you had nothing to back it up by stating that you didn’t care to elaborate. So I’m basically asking you to state what you think it is...I actually researched into what it could be. It’s not proper etiquette in my eyes to call someone out if you have nothing to back it by. This board is about suggestions, we aren’t doctors. If you disagree that’s completely fine but don’t say “your wrong” and leave it at that. That in my eyes is kind of an ignorant statement. I’m here to help others just the same as you are. I’m about doing things the professional way. So making a thread and calling me out is quite childish and unprofessional to begin with. If you really have a issue, shoot me a pm. Not make threads about it looking for attention. C’mon man really...

Not to mention you then later proceed to delete the comments you made on thread. Like Cbbram said, we’re here to help everyone so make the most of it. If you have an issue PM me. Just please don’t go home and tell mom about this.

just pm each other... please guys... this is not necessary at all.. just pm and handle it that way.. im closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom