napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PED's FUN EXPLANATION

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
What's up everyone? I hope you are doing well. I got to thinking about a fun way to explain PED'S and it finally came to me. Football!!!!!!! I'm going to break it down for ya and place each different style PED into a football category.

1. Testosterone. The quarterback. You can't make ANY offensive play without a QB. Test is your man and should be there during every play.
2. Ai's. The defensive coaches. You have to keep everything in balance and that's what the coaches are for. They need to be there to kill any bad play and keep it in order making sure your defense is strong.
3. Other injectables. Wide receivers and running backs. These are your go to compounds when you're looking to make a big play. Your main men. Masteron, tren, Eq. Etc..
4. Orals. Kickers. When you just need a few extra points to finish the game strong or to get ahead early. Anadrol for the early lead, tbol, winni, and proviron.
5. HGH, Peptides, and Sarms. Special Teams. There to make sure that the rest of the team is set up properly for good yardage and set for great plays. Helps out with Onside kicks and just gives you that extra edge when really needed during a close call head to head game.
PCT. The cheerleaders. There to cheer you on through the game and waiting for you to finish up and go in the locker room and suck you off and make sure you keep your gains and you finished well.

I hope everyone can see the sarcastic analysis of AAS and PED'S explained through a football sub category. Haha please enjoy a good laugh!

"Written by AlmightyAlpha"

#TeamDreamCrusher

That was actually pretty damn good bro... I for one enjoyed it. Especially the Special Team analogy that was on par.

What's up everyone? I hope you are doing well. I got to thinking about a fun way to explain PED'S and it finally came to me. Football!!!!!!! I'm going to break it down for ya and place each different style PED into a football category.

1. Testosterone. The quarterback. You can't make ANY offensive play without a QB. Test is your man and should be there during every play.
2. Ai's. The defensive coaches. You have to keep everything in balance and that's what the coaches are for. They need to be there to kill any bad play and keep it in order making sure your defense is strong.
3. Other injectables. Wide receivers and running backs. These are your go to compounds when you're looking to make a big play. Your main men. Masteron, tren, Eq. Etc..
4. Orals. Kickers. When you just need a few extra points to finish the game strong or to get ahead early. Anadrol for the early lead, tbol, winni, and proviron.
5. HGH, Peptides, and Sarms. Special Teams. There to make sure that the rest of the team is set up properly for good yardage and set for great plays. Helps out with Onside kicks and just gives you that extra edge when really needed during a close call head to head game.
PCT. The cheerleaders. There to cheer you on through the game and waiting for you to finish up and go in the locker room and suck you off and make sure you keep your gains and you finished well.

I hope everyone can see the sarcastic analysis of AAS and PED'S explained through a football sub category. Haha please enjoy a good laugh!

#TeamDreamCrusher

Bostin been coaching u again? Lol

#TeamDreamCrusher
Great post bro, and I love the analogies! Very well written

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom