napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PED advisement

chasedan

Hello, I have a question about PED protocol advisement if you offer such services. Im in what I would consider a unique circumstance and was wondering if you could help. I had a NPC professional advising me on a PED cycle on what to take and after I had bought what I was told to purchase they told me they could no longer give me advice on PEDs. I was hoping I would be able to pay a nominal advising fee on h ow to take the supplements I have purchased. My concern is that I don’t run the wrong amounts or the wrong times etc also after reading a bit and watching some videos I think the ammounts might be a little aggressive and my concern is running more than I need and incurring unwanted side effects. Please let me know if you would be able to help write a plan for me and I will let you know what products I have to work with.

first lets start out with your stats and background to see whats going on.. age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? workout history? goals?

first lets start out with your stats and background to see whats going on.. age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? workout history? goals?

Thanks for the reply!
31years old
5'8"
185 lbs.
10-12% probably, pretty lean year round.

Ive done two cycles before, one was dbol, test and primo (not sure if the primo was real)

Second cycle was dbol and test e with a pct afterwards.

These have been about six years or so ago. I'm not 100% sure what worked the best for me since it was so long ago and I didn't log much information. I do think I have a bit of estrogen sensitivity since I've noticed a slight bit of gyno from something I've taken years ago.

Training history I've been training consistently with sporatic breaks since I was 18, I'm in the gym even if I don't have an immediate goal, I just love lifting.

My goal for this next cycle is to gain quality muscle and strength and ofcourse keeping as much as possible. I would like to get up to 210 and hopefully hold onto as much as I can from there, if I exceed that great, my ideal weight of cycle would be 200 since I felt great at that size last time I was on.

I have EQ 200, Test Cyp 250, Deca 250, Arimidex, dbol for what was supposed to be my cycle originally and hcg, caber and Nolvadex for what was supposed to be my pct.

I want to avoid the deca dick as much as I can so my guess is I don't want to also take the EQ on top of it based off the videos of yours I've seen but I'm no expert.

Thanks for the reply!
31years old
5'8"
185 lbs.
10-12% probably, pretty lean year round.

Ive done two cycles before, one was dbol, test and primo (not sure if the primo was real)

Second cycle was dbol and test e with a pct afterwards.

These have been about six years or so ago. I'm not 100% sure what worked the best for me since it was so long ago and I didn't log much information. I do think I have a bit of estrogen sensitivity since I've noticed a slight bit of gyno from something I've taken years ago.

Training history I've been training consistently with sporatic breaks since I was 18, I'm in the gym even if I don't have an immediate goal, I just love lifting.

My goal for this next cycle is to gain quality muscle and strength and ofcourse keeping as much as possible. I would like to get up to 210 and hopefully hold onto as much as I can from there, if I exceed that great, my ideal weight of cycle would be 200 since I felt great at that size last time I was on.

I have EQ 200, Test Cyp 250, Deca 250, Arimidex, dbol for what was supposed to be my cycle originally and hcg, caber and Nolvadex for what was supposed to be my pct.

I want to avoid the deca dick as much as I can so my guess is I don't want to also take the EQ on top of it based off the videos of yours I've seen but I'm no expert.
check your pm

Top Bottom