napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pec lump not under nipple

sirjecht

Got an odd issue, I have had issues with gyno flare ups in the past with no serious problems afterwards. I have two miniature lumps under my nipples now cant see them but can feel when trying not concerned by my doctor. Just noticed another lump developing on the top left side of my right pec. Its about the size of a pea atm, not running anything but TRT 125mg/wk blood test 2 weeks ago put my E2 at just below normal range.

Normally I dont bother but being not the normal lump but a second growth its a bit concerning, anyone ever had something similar or can speculate as to what it may be? Had an ultrasound done 5 months ago and nothing was detected however I didnt notice this back then.

Wondering how to treat it if its gyno as my levels are good.

Thanks Dylan, can you normally grab a muscle strain? I can move it around and feel like it’s connected to the small lump under my nipple. Hard to describe also doesn’t appear to be painful unless I squeeze it

i would have a different doctor look at it man... i cant honestly tell you what it is without being there etc... all i can do is speculate and that doesnt you do jack shit for you

How far in inches is it from the nipple? I have lumps also. Not quite enough for surgery but when they flare up, I think surgery. When they are nor flaring and are just lumps without pain, they tend to move away from under the nipple and off to the side. Even a little above the nipple.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom