domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peak week and AAS

Peak week and AAS

I have no experience with peak week while using AAS. From the guys that I know who compete they all have their own way which I know should be the case. My question is what have the guys or girls on here done for that crisp, dry grainy look during peak week while using AAS? I have a plan that I have used successfully during peak week of natural bodybuilding contest but not sure how I would alter my plan while using AAS. I would never do anything in an extreme way to jeopardize my health. Here is what I know so far; 1) drop test last week or two prior to show date. 2) increase AI dose. Trying to keep post short but if you need to see what I do during peak week to see possible changes that need to be made while using AAS I will post that. I will be using test, eq, masteron, proviron and winstrol going into show. I will be ready 2 weeks before show time as far as body fat goes so just looking for the best way to manipulate compounds and diet to get that grainy polished look. Thanks for any input!

The concept of peak week is the most asinine concept. If a competitor isn't ready then there's no miracle protocol in the last week that will prepare you.

Having said that; during my Cruise Week; I have dropped all oils and am on a moderate dose of winny and var (go ahead, everyone have a stroke cuz I use anavar)

I also start diuretics Monday. And I mean over the counter diuretics, not lasix.

Monday - Wednesday training is moderate weight upper body circuit. No legs after the previous week.

Thursday we start the carb up leading up to prejudging and the finals.

I also drop any seasoning and water flavor (Crystal Light) on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    The concept of peak week is the most asinine concept. If a competitor isn't ready then there's no miracle protocol in the last week that will prepare you.

Having said that; during my Cruise Week; I have dropped all oils and am on a moderate dose of winny and var (go ahead, everyone have a stroke cuz I use anavar)

I also start diuretics Monday. And I mean over the counter diuretics, not lasix.

Monday - Wednesday training is moderate weight upper body circuit. No legs after the previous week.

Thursday we start the carb up leading up to prejudging and the finals.

I also drop any seasoning and water flavor (Crystal Light) on Monday
    Thank you for the reply. I like it very simple. I agree with peak week not being a time to drop body fat and miraculously get in the shape that you should have been weeks before. I know you drop all oils the last week but do you use short ester oils going into your cruise week?

No. Esters never change.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    I have no experience with peak week while using AAS. From the guys that I know who compete they all have their own way which I know should be the case. My question is what have the guys or girls on here done for that crisp, dry grainy look during peak week while using AAS? I have a plan that I have used successfully during peak week of natural bodybuilding contest but not sure how I would alter my plan while using AAS. I would never do anything in an extreme way to jeopardize my health. Here is what I know so far; 1) drop test last week or two prior to show date. 2) increase AI dose. Trying to keep post short but if you need to see what I do during peak week to see possible changes that need to be made while using AAS I will post that. I will be using test, eq, masteron, proviron and winstrol going into show. I will be ready 2 weeks before show time as far as body fat goes so just looking for the best way to manipulate compounds and diet to get that grainy polished look. Thanks for any input!
    I'm also curious as well. I am roughly 20 weeks out from a physique show and need to make some decisions pretty quick myself. I will be running a 16 week cycle of test cyp, eq, RAD140 (12 weeks) GW and S4. What type of test are you using, prop? How far out are you? Will you also be dropping the eq two weeks out?

I just want to emphasize everything that EZ said here and I full agree. I never change my esters and have actually only prepped with long esters because it's what I prefer. That's one if the biggest broscience myths Of all.

Also to emphasize that nothing huge is going to change on peak week. There are a few minor things to do to dry out more but I don't like drastic changes. That is so risky and can end very badly. I like to reduce test down to TRT levels a couple weeks out, but I do not cut out test completely. I increase AI dose a bit also but still nothing drastic. You should look damn near ready to walk on stage at two weeks out. These tweaks should be minimal to changing that

You probably already know this but I wouldn't go drastic on cutting water and sodium either, because you can flatten out like a mother fucker. There's no point in being dry if you look small and soft. The water INSIDE the muscle is what makes you big and hard. Adequate carbs to fill out also needs hydration in the muscle or you'll just be flat.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I just want to emphasize everything that EZ said here and I full agree. I never change my esters and have actually only prepped with long esters because it's what I prefer. That's one if the biggest broscience myths Of all.

Also to emphasize that nothing huge is going to change on peak week. There are a few minor things to do to dry out more but I don't like drastic changes. That is so risky and can end very badly. I like to reduce test down to TRT levels a couple weeks out, but I do not cut out test completely. I increase AI dose a bit also but still nothing drastic. You should look damn near ready to walk on stage at two weeks out. These tweaks should be minimal to changing that

You probably already know this but I wouldn't go drastic on cutting water and sodium either, because you can flatten out like a mother fucker. There's no point in being dry if you look small and soft. The water INSIDE the muscle is what makes you big and hard. Adequate carbs to fill out also needs hydration in the muscle or you'll just be flat.
    Completely agree with water and carbs! It is very similar to what I have done. I have read and talked to guys that won't drop all oils but will only reduce dose to maintain so fullness the day of show. I agree the ester has very little to do with water retention. Thank you for the reply it solidifies what I was planning to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Sniper View Post
    I'm also curious as well. I am roughly 20 weeks out from a physique show and need to make some decisions pretty quick myself. I will be running a 16 week cycle of test cyp, eq, RAD140 (12 weeks) GW and S4. What type of test are you using, prop? How far out are you? Will you also be dropping the eq two weeks out?
    I am going to be starting a 16 week trial prep cycle starting may 21st. I will be using test cyp, eq, masteron, winstrol and proviron into the show.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    I am going to be starting a 16 week trial prep cycle starting may 21st. I will be using test cyp, eq, masteron, winstrol and proviron into the show.
    Sounds good, I will definitely be following your progress

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post

Bump on the proper sodium and water protocol. These coaches go to extremes and you have guys (and girls) on the razor's edge of dying, yes DYING. Severe attempts at drying out too fast leads to dehydration on show day & you're in a world of hurt.
    Last edited by EZ_E; 05-13-2017 at 06:17 PM.