napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct for women after anavar cycle

IceViking

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend wants to do 6wk anavar cycle, any recomendations for pct?
She will be doing 5mg 1st 3wks and 10mg last 3wks.
Help apreciated thank you.

No PCT needed like there is for men, but a natural test booster product like ostazol from esarms.com can be helpful afterwards

a natural test booster is something she could do for extra benefit.. its not mandatory but definitely helpful... also, make sure she has organ support with anavar... you can get both the products you need at dganutrition.com

Make sure it is actually anavar. A lot of fakes out there. And for a male it isn't the biggest deal if it turned out to be winnie or d-bol, for a female...
So make sure!

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend wants to do 6wk anavar cycle, any recomendations for pct?
She will be doing 5mg 1st 3wks and 10mg last 3wks.
Help apreciated thank you.
No pct needed for her. You should have her look into sarms. Very good safe option for females

I would NEVER allow my girlfriend to use male hormones. Even if she wanted to do a competition, fuck that. SARMs are the way to go for women. No risks IF THE SARMS ARE REAL.

Male hormones will turn a female into a more manly version of themselves. Don't give male hormones to a female, for fuck's sake...

I would NEVER allow my girlfriend to use male hormones. Even if she wanted to do a competition, fuck that. SARMs are the way to go for women. No risks IF THE SARMS ARE REAL.

Male hormones will turn a female into a more manly version of themselves. Don't give male hormones to a female, for fuck's sake...
Some compounds such as anavar and primobolan run at low dose don't cause virilization. Anavar specifically is medically indicated for use by women and children. There is danger though if women use large dosages such as those used by men, and risk also increases with longer periods of use.

Some compounds such as anavar and primobolan run at low dose don't cause virilization. Anavar specifically is medically indicated for use by women and children. There is danger though if women use large dosages such as those used by men, and risk also increases with longer periods of use.

I respect what you are saying, but I still believe that females should NOT do so. Would you take estrogen injections, knowing the added risk of massive gyno? Nope, I thought so haha.

No hard feelings, but I stand my ground on this one haha. :)

Your strawman argument makes no sense, and no one suggested conversely that women should be taking testosterone. Your opinion on these mildly androgenic DHT derivatives, is not in line with them scientific realities, and prescribed uses of them. While you are certainly entitled to have any opinion you wish, spreading fearmongering with false claims of virilization on female doses of oxandrolone is not helpful to anyone.

Thanks for the replies guys apreciate it.
She will be doing this as she wants to =).
I will get some organ protection and testosterone booster for her.
Then we will be looking into sarms like ostarine and GW.

happy to help... esarms.com has everything you need, both the test booster (ostazol) and the sarms...

Ostazol might be come in help for you in this case man.
Has really great reviews and lot of people happy with the results.

Top Bottom